Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Now do Liverpool and City.

Do either of those have any?

:coffee:

I mean by your logic, VVD, who was voted the best player in the world, doesnt play for a top 10 ranked team, so therefore is rubbish.
Aubameyang, Salah, Aguero, Mane, Mahrez, Sane, the list goes on and on...
@davek is known for chatting absolute wham but this is something pitiful, or a mediocre attempt at wummery because he has nothing better to do on a tuesday night.

Aubameyang, Salah, Aguero, Mane, Mahrez, Sane, the list goes on and on...
@davek is known for chatting absolute wham but this is something pitiful, or a mediocre attempt at wummery because he has nothing better to do on a tuesday night.

Jesus, I read Sane and was about to pull you up, but Germany are ranked 16th!!!!

Utter dross you can file in the 'expensive fee paid and/or massive wages' column he came in "to eliminate":

Kean
Iwobi
Gbamin
Delph

4 out of the 9 he's brought in on permanent deals who are Koeman type wastes of space.
I don't see the issue with any of those signings personally.

Gbanim got injured so we can't judge that properly. He looked like he can becomr an asset for us though in his cameo. Obviously it will take time for him to get up to speed from here though.

Delph, although isn't great, made sense to cover a couple of positions and an experienced head.

Iwobi is decent and definitely a better choice than Zaha, which would have been more koeman-walsh-bolasie-esque if you ask me.

Kean.. well yeah. He'll come good given the chance imo.

I appreciate it's all opinions though

Now do Liverpool and City.

Do either of those have any?

:coffee:

I mean by your logic, VVD, who was voted the best player in the world, doesnt play for a top 10 ranked team, so therefore is rubbish.
You were the one who brought up the international players. I merely applied the logic of best international teams....and, believe it or not, Brazil and France and Belgium etc ARE the best ranked teams.

What would be your alternative...ALL international teams? Trinidad and Tobago and Papua New Guinea perhaps?

I don't see the issue with any of those signings personally.

Gbanim got injured so we can't judge that properly. He looked like he can becomr an asset for us though in his cameo. Obviously it will take time for him to get up to speed from here though.

Delph, although isn't great, made sense to cover a couple of positions and an experienced head.

Iwobi is decent and definitely a better choice than Zaha, which would have been more koeman-walsh-bolasie-esque if you ask me.

Kean.. well yeah. He'll come good given the chance imo.

I appreciate it's all opinions though
Mate, Gbamin played in that first game and everyone was trying to think of a worse debut EVER. It was Claus Thomsen-esque.

Delph was a good idea in theory...where it remains.

Iwobi is decent...and Brands paid £34M for him.

Kean is a disaster.

Mate, Gbamin played in that first game and everyone was trying to think of a worse debut EVER. It was Claus Thomsen-esque.

Delph was a good idea in theory...where it remains.

Iwobi is decent...and Brands paid £34M for him.

Kean is a disaster.
I have to disagree about Gbanim but time will tell I suppose.

We all know the price of players is whack at the moment. 34m is a decent amount at the current rate imo.

I'll give you that Delph isn't great but I think he does have something good. His utility will prove valuable throughout the course of the season too if he can stay fit

I have to disagree about Gbanim but time will tell I suppose.

We all know the price of players is whack at the moment. 34m is a decent amount at the current rate imo.

I'll give you that Delph isn't great but I think he does have something good. His utility will prove valuable throughout the course of the season too if he can stay fit

Dont worry about Dave, he said last season we would struggle to get 15m for Mina, at this rate Barca will be activating their buyback in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back