Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough
I'll try again
Iwobi could be a player revitalised by moving clubs. And I'm hoping he's a pacier no.10 than Siggy - he was our best player on goals last year, but there are games where we need a bit more zip and strength which I think he will give us. I'm not sure it's working to be no10 and left wing one day and then on the subs the next day.
Delph - has looked neat and tidy, but I don't know why he was signed on second thoughts - you plan for Gbamin and Gomes for the 2 midfielders, and I guess + Davies and Delph as back up or the 3rd midfielder? I think he's looked decent as a squad player but not the kind of first teamer we needed to go to the next level. I thought maybe a Barry type signing.
I really think it's also not looking good as Schneiderlin is still here, and we didn't know if Beni or someone from U23 was ready to move up to fill one of the squad places, but otherwise it looked like the next step in shifting the squad.
He was bought to go on the right side of an attack and provide a deputy to Sigurdsson. The onl problem is that he's as bad as Walcott out wide and not an improvement on a poor Sigurdsson.

£34M - how is that wisley spent?

Delph should never have been signed. Brands went against his own 'principles' in terms of buying an older player, and he just so happens to be a crock. A terrible decision.

hahaha 'a loose cannon' 'bad attitude'

You literally have no idea if that's true. It could be but you've no idea.
He's been absent from training twice in a few weeks and he's got no common sense: FFS videos of shopping sprees for diamond and gold jewellery when he's stinking the 'kin place out.

No one can make excuses for that.

He was bought to go on the right side of an attack and provide a deputy to Sigurdsson. The onl problem is that he's as bad as Walcott out wide and not an improvement on a poor Sigurdsson.

Delph should never have been signed. Brands went against his own 'principles' in terms of buying an older player, and he just so happens to be a crock. A terrible decision.

Delph might have been a panic buy because the midfield suddenly looked like Gomes and Schneiderlin with only Davies as back up. Beni was out of the picture over summer and we couldn't have banked on JP yet

He's been absent from training twice in a few weeks and he's got no common sense: FFS videos of shopping sprees for diamond and gold jewellery when he's stinking the 'kin place out.

No one can make excuses for that.
I think you mean late rather than absent (unless I missed something)? How late? 15 mins, 30mins, 2 hours late...?

He's 19 and just had his wages tripled... lots of players probably do it, his mistake was putting it on social media. Inadvisable but he's a kid fgs.

He's not stinking the place out. Silva said he's training well. He's just not adapted/ready yet.

Sometimes you come across as melodramatic fool.

giphy.gif

I think you mean late rather than absent (unless I missed something)? How late? 15 mins, 30mins, 2 hours late...?

He's 19 and just had his wages tripled... lots of players probably do it, his mistake was putting it on social media. Inadvisable but he's a kid fgs.

He's not stinking the place out. Silva said he's training well. He's just not adapted/ready yet.

Wished people would be saying he 's "just 19".

FFS, he's a grown man. Stop making excuses for him.

Come December we will be seeing him regularly for sure with the 3 games a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back