Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things going a bit sour with this fella. More so now in light of these recent comments.

Starting to think only reason we are keeping Silva on is because he’s a yes man and other managers might question him especially after a summer like last.

The director of football model has been a complete shambles from start to finish.

I’ll get pelters, but getting Moyes in and going back to our old scouting model, where we consistently were the best team pound for pound on the transfer market, makes sense to me.

When he was at West Ham he tried to sign McGinn and Maddison. Both now have sky high valuations.

The director of football model has been a complete shambles from start to finish.

I’ll get pelters, but getting Moyes in and going back to our old scouting model, where we consistently were the best team pound for pound on the transfer market, makes sense to me.

When he was at West Ham he tried to sign McGinn and Maddison. Both now have sky high valuations.
He also tried to sign Schniderlain.
There are plenty of Managers out there, we gave Moyes plenty of time and he won nothing and never will as he does not have a winning mentality, something that he has instilled into this club and is still lingering around like a bad smell

He is hardly going to come out and throw him under the bus just before we play Leicester is he. Of course he is going to use language like stick together etc, It is all just lip service and i would bet that he is in the process of trying to find a better manager albeit belatedly. That's not to say that he is doing a good job btw because i dont think he is, quite poor actually. As the director of football he should have already had a plan b for a replacement manager when it was becoming likely that we would need one months ago. Cant be doing with all of this reactive bollox.

Things going a bit sour with this fella. More so now in light of these recent comments.

Starting to think only reason we are keeping Silva on is because he’s a yes man and other managers might question him especially after a summer like last.
The reason we're keeping Silva on is because nobody in their right mind would take over given the run of games we've got coming up

He is hardly going to come out and throw him under the bus just before we play Leicester is he. Of course he is going to use language like stick together etc, It is all just lip service and i would bet that he is in the process of trying to find a better manager albeit belatedly. That's not to say that he is doing a good job btw because i dont think he is, quite poor actually. As the director of football he should have already had a plan b for a replacement manager when it was becoming likely that we would need one months ago. Cant be doing with all of this reactive bollox.
True but better to say nothing than to be a liar in my book

That is really a holding statement from Brands.

It hardly looks like we'll get anything from the next two games and no matter what, Silva will have run out of rope by then.

Where the evidence he doesn’t have a plan B?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back