Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact he's speaking out shows how bad the situation is. Especially with them leaking richarlison is going to sign a new deal before its even finalised.

Can't help but think he's got this wrong though. Retention doesn't always equal stability. And continuity isn't good when you have nothing positive to build on and maintain.

There's a real lack of winning mentality and ruthlessness at this club.

But we'll know for sure how this will end after Sunday. The players aren't daft and know he's on the brink, so if they don't perform under those circumstances, then the manager is toast, but we have a far deeper problem.

Lol can’t win.. he says nothing and ppl moan... he comes out and speaks and ppl moan

I'll be honest, you're completely right. I guess it's just frustration at how bad this club has been run that a few people (I'll include myself at times) are just not happy with almost anything the club does.

He's shown he's no better than Moshiri & Kenwrong.

As I said previously no matter who comes into the club they get infected by the mediocrity at boardroom level.

Absolutely no ambition to do anything but survive.

The fact he's speaking out shows how bad the situation is. Especially with them leaking richarlison is going to sign a new deal before its even finalised.

Can't help but think he's got this wrong though. Retention doesn't always equal stability. And continuity isn't good when you have nothing positive to build on and maintain.

There's a real lack of winning mentality and ruthlessness at this club.

But we'll know for sure how this will end after Sunday. The players aren't daft and know he's on the brink, so if they don't perform under those circumstances, then the manager is toast, but we have a far deeper problem.

Whilst I agree with you about the mentality, I really hope these thoughts change. I mean the game on Sunday is already lost to many and that’s before a ball has been kicked!

“Carra laaa” saying we will be bottom three at Christmas. No! Time to change these thoughts. Let’s go to these places and win! To be fair people will say I’m deluded, maybe so, I’ve despised the board and elements of the club for so long I’m desperate for a change, something to give me hope that in the long run my cynicism can go f itself.

I'll be honest, you're completely right. I guess it's just frustration at how bad this club has been run that a few people (I'll include myself at times) are just not happy with almost anything the club does.
We are all frustrated and have every right to be and at times it seems like our club should do more then it does. It’s communication is generally woeful with its fans.
Finally they come out and said we stand behind the manager, now it’s up to him and the players(who have a lot to answer for) to stand up and shut up with the “We will try harder” rubbish and actually show it

This is the most balanced and honest post I’ve read today. Completely objective from yourself to be able to critique your own viewpoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back