Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name one DoF in world football who has ever come out and openly slated the club’s manager while in situ?

Shouldnt have come out at all in that case then.

He's publically supporting a proven failure therefore from this point forward him and the owner deserve just as much criticism as Silva does.

I hope GP turns nuclear for the Chelsea game - the board better not turn up.

Shouldnt have come out at all in that case then.

He's publically supporting a proven failure therefore from this point forward him and the owner deserve just as much criticism as Silva does.

I hope GP turns nuclear for the Chelsea game - the board better not turn up.

He hasn’t actually said that though has he? He didn’t mention Silva by name, he just said what everyone is hoping for that the whole club pulls together to turn this situation around

We may not want Silva here but now is not the time to turn backs on the club, a united fan base and squad is what’s needed starting Sunday. Those who don’t have the balls for it can gtf

Brands' head should be on the block.

Let's take his Delph signing as an example. Why the hell did we sign a known crock? He's constantly injured and we paid £8m plus £100k wages for the privilege.

How are people getting paid millions to make these ridiculous decisions?!
Careful, a lot of people were completely wrong about that signing but will try to ignore their position.

Same people who defender other signing too actually.

Careful, a lot of people were completely wrong about that signing but will try to ignore their position.

Same people who defender other signing too actually.

We knew what we were getting with Delph, which is probably why we bought Gomes and Gmblammo as well.

Its not like the whole world didnt know he would miss a few games, but if anybody saw Gmblammo ripping his thigh muscles out in training and missing 6months or Gomes snapping his ankle then fair play to them.

Its November as well by the way, love the way Delph is being marked down as a waste of money when he signed a 3 year contract.

he's a fraud.
In law, fraud is intentional deception to secure unfair or unlawful gain, or to deprive a victim of a legal right. Fraud can violate civil law (i.e., a fraud victim may sue the fraud perpetrator to avoid the fraud or recover monetary compensation), a criminal law (i.e., a fraud perpetrator may be prosecuted and imprisoned by governmental authorities), or it may cause no loss of money, property or legal right but still be an element of another civil or criminal wrong.

MARCEL BRANDS told Farhad Moshiri he was not the right man for the job if Everton’s billionaire backer just wanted a quick fix.

“When I spoke with him (Moshiri) before I came in, I told him that if you want success next year don’t look for me because I cannot bring that.
You saw in the past in the Premier League that if you only spend money, that is not the guarantee for success.
You see the clubs with the long-term strategy. They are in a stable situation. Look at Tottenham, look at Manchester City.
I think that it is important for Everton to get to a stable situation. With all the changes, it is always difficult for everyone.”

So not a fraud, if you expected a perfect squad in just over 12months, thats on you.

Sadly Peter, its you thats the fraud.

We knew what we were getting with Delph, which is probably why we bought Gomes and Gmblammo as well.

Its not like the whole world didnt know he would miss a few games, but if anybody saw Gmblammo ripping his thigh muscles out in training and missing 6months or Gomes snapping his ankle then fair play to them.

Its November as well by the way, love the way Delph is being marked down as a waste of money when he signed a 3 year contract.
It's a player who went from captain of a team to being happy as a part time player above.

The critique was "he's not had the desire for the last few years. Why would he now?" and it's still appropriate. Forget the injuries, he's looked pretty poor in just about every match he's been in.

The fee itself isn't the problem, the fact hes injury prone and not really a good player is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back