Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva would have been sacked straight after that Norwich game at home if there was a plan B. So the question goes right back to you.

Where is the evidence that there is a Plan B?
The manager they want is either unavailable or not interested in coming, maybe they can’t afford to sack Silva, maybe he has a Claus in his contract that saves us money... like Moyes did at UTD.. maybe he doesn’t want to sack him yet and understands the need for stability and the horrendous back luck we had this season with both injuries/VAR and random rules changes made up to fit

He hasn’t actually said that though has he? He didn’t mention Silva by name, he just said what everyone is hoping for that the whole club pulls together to turn this situation around

We may not want Silva here but now is not the time to turn backs on the club, a united fan base and squad is what’s needed starting Sunday. Those who don’t have the balls for it can gtf
Exactly, otherwise we might just as well be Newcastle.

Why? What says to you he is a good player? There's been PLENTY of players who have peaked and been a Trainwreck after a certain age. Delph hasn't looked boss in one match. And, yes, I know it's a small sample size, but wouldn't you think a bit part player would put in a commanding performance once in his first 4 months?
Wasn’t he mom against West Ham

The manager they want is either unavailable or not interested in coming, maybe they can’t afford to sack Silva, maybe he has a Claus in his contract that saves us money... like Moyes did at UTD.. maybe he doesn’t want to sack him yet and understands the need for stability and the horrendous back luck we had this season with both injuries/VAR and random rules changes made up to fit

A lot of maybes there and another maybe could be that they hadn't been proactive and planned which is also possible considering that we have a history of being reactive and unprepared. At the end of the day none of us know for sure anyway so we will just have to see what happens.

I wonder if last season's performances against the top sides has any bearing on events? It doesn't change what happened against Norwich but we might start turning up. I don't want to make excuses for Silva but losing Gbamin to injury, and now Gomes and Delph hasn't helped. But not playing Iwobi at 10 is inexcusable.

And got who as manager?
It doesn't matter who the next manager is any team with ambition would of sacked him at the very latest Monday morning.
He should of gone in August when we showed a lack of fight against Aston villa.
The club is an embarrassment.
Ferguson and Unsworth need to go to. We just need a big clear out.

I wonder if last season's performances against the top sides has any bearing on events? It doesn't change what happened against Norwich but we might start turning up. I don't want to make excuses for Silva but losing Gbamin to injury, and now Gomes and Delph hasn't helped. But not playing Iwobi at 10 is inexcusable.
He is overloaded with central midfielders. He is just a crap manager who can't get the best out of his players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back