Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not so sure Andy. If we get a good price for him I think people will see this is quite astute from Brands.

As for the club more broadly, who are the saleable assets to drive revenues? Nobody wants our caste offs? Why would any side pay money for players who aren't good enough for a side currently in 17th?

Needs must sometimes I fear.

No chance Brands sells Richarlison.

He is overloaded with central midfielders. He is just a crap manager who can't get the best out of his players.

There is one centre midfielder fit in the entire squad.

What are you talking about...

The manager they want is either unavailable or not interested in coming, maybe they can’t afford to sack Silva, maybe he has a Claus in his contract that saves us money... like Moyes did at UTD.. maybe he doesn’t want to sack him yet and understands the need for stability and the horrendous back luck we had this season with both injuries/VAR and random rules changes made up to fit
Get Santa in.

He is overloaded with central midfielders. He is just a crap manager who can't get the best out of his players.
Probably both. The thing that bothered me last week was the like for like substitution when Coleman came on for Sidibe and generally making reactive, rather than proactive substitutions, and often strange ones even if they sometimes work. Say what you like about Mourinho, he's a master of plans B and C, and isn't concerned about reputations.

You’ve just got to hope he’s got some names and put the feelers out there because Silva’s just head butted the self destruct button...twice.

Is this feller going to compound his terrible season by stringing this situation out?

Not only does he cause the problems that result in this season's results by selling a top DM and buying trash, he now wants to wriggle out of his duty in sacking Silva now that it has all gone wrong.

Two things should happen:

1/ sack Silva.
2/ offer his own resignation.

He’s doesn’t pick the players or the formation. We have been well in decline before he arrived. Can’t see how he’s getting any blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back