Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it probably is. I just think you'd have to be stupid to pay £25m for him though, because the second we say he can go, we're basically admitting he's no good to us. We then have no bargaining power whatsoever, and any negotiator worth their salt will just say we'll take him on loan. He's now got a question mark over him that wasn't there a year ago, paying pretty much the same as we did would be a pretty silly thing to do in the current climate I think. Hopefully we don't find out because we have faith he can turn it around, but I really wouldn't be surprised if he was loaned somewhere with a view to a £20m move next year.
All our players bar mason digne dcl and richarlison are for sale. Hardly any are listed though.

You're off your head mate.

Bernard - £10m max
Iwobi - £15m would be great business
Kean - Not even worth a packet of Ready Salted
A19 year old full international. The lads had a hard season.
Alex Ferguson, the best manager in PL history said....if you buy a player you won’t see his best till the following season.

Our fans are awful, I know we won nothing for 25 years but the way we treat and write off youth so quickly is awful.
look at DCL, been slated for 2 years,and despite the fact he our top goal scorer this season, is still being slagged off

Alex Ferguson, the best manager in PL history said....if you buy a player you won’t see his best till the following season.

Our fans are awful, I know we won nothing for 25 years but the way we treat and write off youth so quickly is awful.
look at DCL, been slated for 2 years,and despite the fact he our top goal scorer this season, is still being slagged off

deffo pal ;)

He's not had a hard season, he's had a diabolical one on the field and shown himself up a few times off it as well.

A full cap at a young age means nothing, Dominic Solanke being a prime example.

I've got no problem with youth. Liked Stones and Barkley, like Holgate and the look of Gordon, was hopeful that Davies would come good but still not written him off totally. Kean is a different kettle of fish for me with how urine poor he's looked in all aspects of the game.

He's not had a hard season, he's had a diabolical one on the field and shown himself up a few times off it as well.

A full cap at a young age means nothing, Dominic Solanke being a prime example.

I've got no problem with youth. Liked Stones and Barkley, like Holgate and the look of Gordon, was hopeful that Davies would come good but still not written him off totally. Kean is a different kettle of fish for me with how urine poor he's looked in all aspects of the game.
I forgot when you where 19, you moved to a new country where you didn’t know the language, left your family and friends behind, joined a new job where your colleagues where not as good at there job and the job was in a harder sector. O wait you didn’t

give the lad a chance

Looking forward to seeing Sandro back next season, then.

By this logic, he'll be incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back