Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brands can’t win with some fans.

Buy a leader we need a leader..Buys Delph....Hes awful

Buy young talented Kids... Buys Kean...He’s awful

Buys Richarlison... that was Silva signing
Wahey!Another of my favourite type of post. ‘He can’t win, if he signs players we already know are rubbish you moan, and if he signs players you originally think will be good but they turn out to be rubbish you moan aswell, what do you want him to do?’ Buy people who aren’t rubbish perhaps? I mean it’s not rocket science.

I didn't expect him to fix us and have us fighting for the CL in two years but there's been next to no improvement under him.

Still going to finish right in midtable with two years of his signings in the squad.

One of the ideas with appointing Brands was to have consistency even with changes in management, so that there weren't massive upheavals.
Another idea was to create a proper pathway and support for players, especially young ones.
I really hope that is happening!

Should be sacked. Laughable that, as a bonus for all his failings, he was given a place on the board of directors. Never change Everton

Iwobi = the sack.
Plain and simple. There should be no coming back from spending 30m on alex iwobi. Scares the hell out of me the thought of him going through with that transfer.

Brands can’t win with some fans.

Buy a leader we need a leader..Buys Delph....Hes awful

Buy young talented Kids... Buys Kean...He’s awful

Buys Richarlison... that was Silva signing
Delph was never "a leader". Just because he wore the captains armband doesn't make him one any more than Tom Davies being a midfielder in a Premier League doesn't make him a Premier League midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back