Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will all turn on him again.

Last summer " He takes what he wants " after he completed the Kean deal. The man could do no wrong for a few weeks and then you turned on him.

For what its worth and what Brands has said in the past few months these 3 signings go against what he has said. These signings are what Carlo wants and I'm 100% behind that.
Did you turn on him at any point, you seem to be saying that these signings aren't his and that you're happy about that.

I'll forgive all past wrongs if Marcel gets Doucoure, Allan and James for 75m or less
Yeah I agree in parts. But you’re basing your whole argument on brands negotiating. Do you think Moshiri leaves it all to him? That may be correct, but we have no idea right? In fact, what’s Kenwright doing? So scouting is Ancelotti giving someone a nudge and spending his weeknights on the blower convincing them to come. Then evertonians give a load of praise to an apparent negotiation, made completely fallible, by a very persuasive manager in the first place. I mean I may be wrong......but I’m not. A billionaire businessman, plus the most decorated manager in the world....persuading the previous players of the manager......enter Marcel Brands.....the key figure....absolute jokers the lot of you

Did you turn on him at any point, you seem to be saying that these signings aren't his and that you're happy about that.

I think he has been over hyped by some of our fans.

The same ones who said Walsh would be amazing for us.

Marcel has spoke about a long term project, buying young players with potential. Which is his job and i hope he is successful.

Carlo is not here for the longterm, he wants success straight away so is going for players he has worked with at the age of 29. I'm fully behind Carlo and his choices, he is the best thing to happen at Everton for a long time when it comes to the playing side.

You will all turn on him again.

Last summer " He takes what he wants " after he completed the Kean deal. The man could do no wrong for a few weeks and then you turned on him.

For what its worth and what Brands has said in the past few months these 3 signings go against what he has said. These signings are what Carlo wants and I'm 100% behind that.

Wouldn’t say I turned on him, just simply didn’t understand the reasons why he was put on such a high pedestal in the first place.

1599064100062.webp
4dlmht.jpg
4dlm32.jpg

4dlm8z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back