2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s the point in planning though, for the unexpected

He should be sacked for incompetence then. Its literally his job to direct football at the club.

We'll probably know soon enough if there's a plan. I suspect there isn't.

I'm really dreading this summer. Knocked me for six this today...

We'll probably know soon enough if there's a plan. I suspect there isn't.

I'm really dreading this summer. Knocked me for six this today...

oh it’s horrible, and they should have a plan in place but whether they have is totally anyone’s guess. The Fat Sam scenario proved that

If we’re approaching July with no manager then I’m not looking forward to next year at all

I don't think he had much of a choice on Gbamin.

Cherrypicking his worst signings isn't persuasive. Pep, Klopp, et al have punted big money signings too. A fair evaluation has to be on the total package.
What are his unqualified successes? Godfrey? The rest id class from ok through to a complete waste of money.

Not only that though we entered a season with no cover in either full back position or with a wide man who can run with the ball yet possess a multitude of one paced centre midfielders. Not a good look after 3 years.

The thought of him picking a manager makes me genuinely ill.

Goodbye James, Allan and Docuoure.

Hello more Iwobis and Delphs.
He hasn't picked one so far and our last few haven't worked out so may as well give it a go. What's the worst that can happen?

If it’s Nuno - and he seems the most likely candidate tbh, then expect a raft of overpriced and underwhelming Wolves rejects. Traore, Doherty..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back