• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So because they were in poor form beating them doesn't really mean much, The biggest load of tripe ever.
fook this thread

That’s right Lelouch, it doesn’t count cause they were in poor form.

Well..........poor form....IF we disregard them knocking Napoli out the Europa Lge either side of our game as they qualified for the semi finals alongside Chelsea.

Last edited:

No they're not. Far from it. They are the best two teams in the league but they're not the "only" two good teams.
Im a realist to the fact we beat a piss poor united side on a run of very poor perfomances and results. that doesnt make me go oh we beat united 4-0 therefore that makes us really good. Great day. Great result. But i can look at it more in context after.

What joy you must have felt after Everton battered united and arsenal and West Ham before that almost empty victories as those teams are bobbins ,but arsenal went 22 unbeaten and united won 14 from 16 after Solsjaer took charge but I guess they were utter garbage when we faced them,what a way to look at things..simply no joy to be had
Not here to piss on your post. But dont look at 3 wins against "top" 6 as anything for next season as they are all currently rubbish.

Jesus christ. You're losing the plot there. Who would care.

So they will get better next season but Everton won’t considering we shouldn’t have lost to Liverpool or the games at o
Its a forum. I would go more the other way and say others are far to quick to post "where are you now" comments to anyone who dare question anything. Interestingly something i dont see with these so called agenda people. When did that come in aswell. Agenda people haha. Do you want a forum where everybody has to agree with everyone else for fear of being pulled up for anything you've ever said.
Everton fail to look good on the internet. Wow haha.

We are the most negative, depressing fanbase in the history of the world. It’s actually painful. The reds batter a team like Arsenal or Chelsea and they’re all cock-a-hoop about how good they are, with us it’s just because the opposition were crap. Can’t take our fans at all you know, we’re getting worse and more unbearable as the years pile up.

We aren't though. We're just like every other club. You'll find instances of irrational pessimism at any club if you look for it. Just because certain people say the same tedious old arguments over and over again on a loop doesn't mean everyone agrees with them.

Seems opinions on a forum are not allowed if you dont agree with them.
Ha.

It’s not that mate, the same few posters have been posting a variation of “ sack the fraud “ no matter how well we’ve played, who we’ve beaten etc almost since day one.

Even when the forum is buzzing after a game like Man U, they’re still droning on in their loop of non stop negativity.

It’s not normal.

Well that there is the whole point. Its what i think of them when they came to Goodison. Soft belly sides. In a bizare way i wish they had come in more form and gave more of a test and we turned them over.
Its a measure for ourselves of how we have improved. I think it is a one off this season that very poor united arsenal and chelsea have came in the space of a few weeks to Goodison. I dont think many if deep down honest would say they were not. Take it all day long but the issue of improvement for me is when a team get at us and we still hold firm and get results.

Why on earth would you want opposition teams to come to Goodison in better form and perform better?

I want every team coming to Goodison to be in woeful form and lie down and let us batter them. I hope they all have their worst games of the season when they play us.

It’s not that mate, the same few posters have been posting a variation of “ sack the fraud “ no matter how well we’ve played, who we’ve beaten etc almost since day one.

Even when the forum is buzzing after a game like Man U, they’re still droning on in their loop of non stop negativity.

It’s not normal.

Its not negativity. Just because post match i looked at the united came with a bit of realism that they stunk the place out is not being negative. Its just not getting carried away that we battered anything decent. We also went away to fulham and rolled over. I wasnt getting to carried away with that either.
As for sack the fraud. I think the cup game at millwall did a lot of peoples head in. One ff the most embarrassing performances for a long time.

Last edited:
Why on earth would you want opposition teams to come to Goodison in better form and perform better?

I want every team coming to Goodison to be in woeful form and lie down and let us batter them. I hope they all have their worst games of the season when they play us.

Well yeah. If every side did that we would win the league. Doesnt happen though does it. So when we think we're boss we go away to fulham and get battered. Point i was making is its a measure of how good we are when we can beat sides who are good.
I dont mind beating poor sides. But i wont suddenly think we are great.

Its not negativity. Just because post match i looked at the united came with a bit of realism that they stunk the place out is not being negative. Its just not getting carried away that we battered anything decent. We also went away to fulham and rolled over. I wasnt getting to carried away with that either.
As for sack the fraud. I think the cup game at millwall did a lot of peoples head in. One if the most embarrassing performances for a long time.

It wasn’t directed at you mate, as your posts tend to have a bit more substance than - “ GET OUT OF MY CLUB “ and “ SACK THE FRAUD “

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back