• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Its not negativity. Just because post match i looked at the united came with a bit of realism that they stunk the place out is not being negative. Its just not getting carried away that we battered anything decent. We also went away to fulham and rolled over. I wasnt getting to carried away with that either.
As for sack the fraud. I think the cup game at millwall did a lot of peoples head in. One ff the most embarrassing performances for a long time.
Do you remember Shrewsbury 2003 mate ?

tenor.gif

Been a funny old season really - Started really well, then crumpled when we lost at the Pit for 3 months and then picked up again

I quite like Marco, but having been stung so many times as a blue over the past 30 years he doesn't get complete blind allegiance - For every recent impressive home win there is a Newcastle or Fulham away - Games we had no business in losing but somehow managed to anyway. And the inability to pull the team out of the horrific funk we found ourselves in after the derby defeat worries me.

All in all, this season has been a less impressive version of Martinez's first - Good home wins against Chelsea, Utd and Arsenal being the major similarity. The thing that keeps my enthusiasm in check is the memory of Martinez' second season.

Surely, if there's one thing we've learnt as Evertonians - it's that things never happen as they should. It really wouldn't surprise me if we lost our first 6 games next season.

Everton that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back