• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah. If every side did that we would win the league. Doesnt happen though does it. So when we think we're boss we go away to fulham and get battered. Point i was making is its a measure of how good we are when we can beat sides who are good.
I dont mind beating poor sides. But i wont suddenly think we are great.

I don't think we are great at all. Far from it. That's why I think the last 4 home results have been very good.

We are a long long way off where I want to be but I'm more optimistic now than I was at the end of January. It's up to Silva to find more consistency and make sure next year is a marked improvement on this year.

Im not looking at it like that. And even if it is i will stand my ground all day long. Old bluekipper days were far worse ha.

They were mate, they were . You're just having a slightly off-message opinion of Silva - which, hey, I don't agree with - without making some weird comment about the Goodison crowd and your head tumbling off in banter-rage.

Bit of an OTT reaction to @Gilbert.. here, I under the point being made - perhaps we shouldn't get too carried away with the results, because Utd, Chelsea & Arsenal were all in pretty poor form and didn't put up much of a fight (first half Chelsea, excepted).

I personally loved every one of those performances and thought we were entitled to take encouragement from them, but it's not to say there isn't a point to be made about the Fulham defeat being a cold slap in the face amidst those results.

Bit of an OTT reaction to @Gilbert.. here, I under the point being made - perhaps we shouldn't get too carried away with the results, because Utd, Chelsea & Arsenal were all in pretty poor form and didn't put up much of a fight (first half Chelsea, excepted).

I personally loved every one of those performances and thought we were entitled to take encouragement from them, but it's not to say there isn't a point to be made about the Fulham defeat being a cold slap in the face amidst those results.

Great post

Proper strange behaviour from grown men who whack the capital letters on and deliberately misspell words to make out anyone with an opinion different to their own is uneducated.

Same posters who continually do it, too. It’s embarrassing.

It's just banter mate, honest it is. Hopefully some memes soon and something about Bisto Blues that's been nabbed from Twitter

Why on earth would you want opposition teams to come to Goodison in better form and perform better?

I want every team coming to Goodison to be in woeful form and lie down and let us batter them. I hope they all have their worst games of the season when they play us.
The idea is that beating a poor team 3-0 or whatever score isn't as satisfying as beating an in form team that had played well. Our players would learn so much more from beating the latter.
Though, have to say West Ham, Arsenal and Man U were all battered into submission from the off with great displays all round from our lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back