• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva is a good coach. I'm convinced of that. If he fails to prove that in the next 12 months then it's him who's to blame; but I think we were flying before Pickford's derby calamity, and he doesn't function as a pillar of security for us to play out from, as all good GKs do.
So Pickford is to blame for the form since the derby?
Pickford's the one in control of the dressing room, managing that disappointment?
Pickford is at fault for the two goals against Southampton, not the massive amounts of space in between and in front of the two centre backs?

Silva is a good coach. I'm convinced of that. If he fails to prove that in the next 12 months then it's him who's to blame; but I think we were flying before Pickford's derby calamity, and he doesn't function as a pillar of security for us to play out from, as all good GKs do.
What has he done to convince you of this?

You're saying "I'm convinced" and at the same time you're also saying "if he fails to prove that". So has he proved it already or not? I'm assuming he must have done something to convince you but I can't for the life of me think of what that is.

So Pickford is to blame for the form since the derby?
Pickford's the one in control of the dressing room, managing that disappointment?
Pickford is at fault for the two goals against Southampton, not the massive amounts of space in between and in front of the two centre backs?

E6F41607-74BE-4E98-B603-295061CDAAC1.webp

I hierarchised the problems: I said the absence of a striker was also important, but for me it's Pickford's errant form all this season...not only has he had many personal calamities, he's also now undermined the back four and given them a collective failure of nerve. He's the primary reason our season came to a juddering halt after the derby.

Pickford doesn’t help matters with his erratic decision making, but it feels like the team as a whole is performing so badly at the moment that he’s a part of the problem, rather than the driving force behind it.

What has he done to convince you of this?

You're saying "I'm convinced" and at the same time you're also saying "if he fails to prove that". So has he proved it already or not? I'm assuming he must have done something to convince you but I can't for the life of me think of what that is.
He won the Greek league with olympiacos ...

That would be like Cardiff winning the league of Wales..

Helluva manager

The first thing brands should of done is talk sense into moshiri and not let him hire Silva.

If brands actually wanted Silva then we really are in trouble

Toys flying out of prams everywhere.

Huddersfield away next. If we don't get a result he is in trouble. If the downward spiral continues he will be gone at the season's end. If results improve he will get next season as well.

Everyone needs to calm down. There will be no change before the end of the season at the earliest. The only person who matters when it comes to being convinced is the owner, with the possible exception of Brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back