• B

• C

• D

• E

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was very impressed at the way he took Everton to two very tough away fixtures at Anfield and Stamford Bridge and set out a plan to deal with superior opposition whilst offering a big threat.

We haven't seen that since Martinez's first season...the ONLY season we have witnessed that type of boldness since the club's 80s heyday.

I'm hanging on to that thought and hoping when he's been given a striker of some note and balances out this team with a right side we'll be a force to reckon with.

Two times we've failed to win is what has you convinced? Two matches that would have finished 0-0 if not for England's #1 cocking one up at the end in the derby?

I'm a bit surprised to see you convinced on the back of those two performances.

What do you make of the results at home against Newcastle, Tottenham, Leicester and Watford? Were you as equally impressed with those?

And I swear I remember Koeman beating City 4-1 some time after Martinez but you might have blocked out Koeman's time by now.

This

Attachments

• E374C7A6-7CE4-44C0-A6B8-ABD50DA17C18.webp
    E374C7A6-7CE4-44C0-A6B8-ABD50DA17C18.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 161
I was very impressed at the way he took Everton to two very tough away fixtures at Anfield and Stamford Bridge and set out a plan to deal with superior opposition whilst offering a big threat.

We haven't seen that since Martinez's first season...the ONLY season we have witnessed that type of boldness since the club's 80s heyday.

I'm hanging on to that thought and hoping when he's been given a striker of some note and balances out this team with a right side we'll be a force to reckon with.

Lost 4-0 in the Anfield Derby in Martinez’s first season.

He took 1 point from it Dave. 1 point. Drawing the top 6 does not score you more point.

West Ham, Huddersfield, Watford, Newcastle, Leicester at home all bloody awful results and tactics. This is the main concern that we can’t even beat dross at home.

Moyes got 4th and 5th twice. And you call finishing 5th is the type of boldness since the club's 80s heyday?

He took 1 point from it Dave. 1 point. Drawing the top 6 does not score you more point.

West Ham, Huddersfield, Watford, Newcastle, Leicester at home all bloody awful results and tactics. This is the main concern that we can’t even beat dross at home.

Moyes got 4th and 5th twice. And you call finishing 5th is the type of boldness since the club's 80s heyday?

Doesn't mean the tactics weren't right.

We created enough to win both of those games.

We were playing excellently in that run, on the whole.

Whether that was an exception to the rule, and 'this' is the real Everton, well at the moment it seems that way, and Silva needs to sort that sharpish.

Two times we've failed to win is what has you convinced? Two matches that would have finished 0-0 if not for England's #1 cocking one up at the end in the derby?

I'm a bit surprised to see you convinced on the back of those two performances.

What do you make of the results at home against Newcastle, Tottenham, Leicester and Watford? Were you as equally impressed with those?

And I swear I remember Koeman beating City 4-1 some time after Martinez but you might have blocked out Koeman's time by now.

It's the manner in which we performed: assured and aggressive and composed.

It's all about developing a style right now. I'm not concerned with overall results, which is why I want to see a new striker in this window in readiness for next season.
Lost 4-0 in the Anfield Derby in Martinez’s first season.

...trying to go for it. Tactics poor on the night, but we were bold and imaginative and bought into by the players.

I dont care about this season, it's next season we have to focus on. He's been here and given us 5 months worth of football (or attempting to play it), which is more than we ever got out of the total time here fr Koeman and Allardyce.

If you don't care about results and this season why are you so insistent that we need to buy a striker now.

There is no value in January.

If you conclude that we have nothing to play for this season ( I think you are correct and we will probably be knocked out of the FA cup on Saturday ) and are safe from relegation then it makes far more sense to keep hold of funds until the summer and not risk yet another January panic buy.

It's the manner in which we performed: assured and aggressive and composed.

It's all about developing a style right now. I'm not concerned with overall results, which is why I want to see a new striker in this window in readiness for next season.

...trying to go for it. Tactics poor on the night, but we were bold and imaginative and bought into by the players.

I dont care about this season, it's next season we have to focus on. He's been here and given us 5 months worth of football (or attempting to play it), which is more than we ever got out of the total time here fr Koeman and Allardyce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back