Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget Silva was a done deal before Sam came, then it didn't happen, I might be clutching at straws but its possible despite how close this seems to be, that history repeats itself and we have another lucky escape and miss out on him.
Just hope Watford have got a good legal team and we bail

He's coming doubt we would have sacked BFS if we weren't sure he was

He's coming doubt we would have sacked BFS if we weren't sure he was

Well someone is, I think Sam was always going to be gone, if SIlva comes it shows Moshiri hasnt even thought about this over the last few months, just picked someone in November last year who might of been good for those circumstances but the situation is much different now

I don't get this at all. Some people are saying "at least Moshiri is sticking with his original manager he wanted" but that's not REALLY true.

Moshiri ORIGINALLY wanted Emery. Talks were going well until the richest club in the world decided they wanted him instead. Then Moshiri decided to go after the wrong manager.

Yet, here we are again, with the man Moshiri ORIGINALLY wanted available with no compensation owed anyone and are singularly focused on a man who relegated a team and got sacked by another one 4 months in to his tenure?

How does this make any sense?

I don't get this at all. Some people are saying "at least Moshiri is sticking with his original manager he wanted" but that's not REALLY true.

Moshiri ORIGINALLY wanted Emery. Talks were going well until the richest club in the world decided they wanted him instead. Then Moshiri decided to go after the wrong manager.

Yet, here we are again, with the man Moshiri ORIGINALLY wanted available with no compensation owed anyone and are singularly focused on a man who relegated a team and got sacked by another one 4 months in to his tenure?

Your right about that thinking back, Im really starting to think Moshiri is an idiot, afterall h wanted Koeman and Walsh, I mean as much as we wanted Sam gone, it looks like it was only going to be a 6 month deal, imagine if we had gone and got into the Europa, would he still of sacked him because that was his original idea, and then gone for Silva? Madness.

Moshiri told you all this mate? Pretty sick that you're in a position to be told all of that exclusively!

I'd love to know how it is actually provable and not merely coincidence that Watfords poor form happened after our approach, even though we had taken our rebuttal and moved on. I'd argue Watfords team was due a bad run, it's not going to stand up in any court of law in the country.

Surely moshiri won’t have sacked another manager without the replacement being stood outside the door waiting for Allardyce to leave before walking in and signing the contract there and then.

Surely guys? Please say that’s not what he’s done.

I try not to hate on lower football clubs, but I hope Watford get relegated into oblivion following this season. Our spineless owner offers you an 8M compensation package after the fact that you sacked him YOURSELVES and you turn that down too? Go to HELL you clowns.

Sincerely, Luke Garbutt

Surely moshiri won’t have sacked another manager without the replacement being stood outside the door waiting for Allardyce to leave before walking in and signing the contract there and then.

Surely guys? Please say that’s not what he’s done.
This is Everton mate, it’ll be weeks!!

I'd love to know how it is actually provable and not merely coincidence that Watfords poor form happened after our approach, even though we had taken our rebuttal and moved on. I'd argue Watfords team was due a bad run, it's not going to stand up in any court of law in the country.
Watfords form after he left proved Silva wasn't the only problem.

Watfords form after he left proved Silva wasn't the only problem.

It's a tenuous shout at best, the burden of proof would be with Watford to prove it was our fault and I'd find that is going to be pretty difficult no matter how dodgy it looks. They should be quiet, they bloody sacked him, they could have stuck with him but they chose not too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back