Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hire him. Bollocks to the Watford board. They'll be panicking in case some other club signs him up and they get no compo whatsoever.
The cheek of them...theyre wanting a replay of the 1984 Cup Final because Andy Gray apparently fouled Sherwood

theres noway Silvas tactics of a high press and energised game will work with 3 blokes at the back over 30.. you need to have pace allthro out the team, as we will be playing high up the pitch.

if silva comes in, then I would expect a whole new back line.

or else we are in trouble
Agreed mate.

The cheek of them...theyre wanting a replay of the 1984 Cup Final because Andy Gray apparently fouled Sherwood
Ha ha. I know. They're pretty hard faced. What have they got if Everton dont take him? A handful of nothing instead of the million they could have to STFU and stop whingeing.

he will be the one who decides on the head coach.

Moshiri's ideas will be binned off.

that is what a DOF is here for, to make the footballing decisions
I for one am convinced that we're bringing Silva in, no two ways about it regardless of what Brands thinks this has been sewn up since October by the look of it.

theres noway Silvas tactics of a high press and energised game will work with 3 blokes at the back over 30.. you need to have pace allthro out the team, as we will be playing high up the pitch.

if silva comes in, then I would expect a whole new back line.

or else we are in trouble
Do you think we will have the dosh for wholesale changes given what happened last season? Hope so

I for one am convinced that we're bringing Silva in, no two ways about it regardless of what Brands thinks this has been sewn up since October by the look of it.

don't be so certain ....

things have changed massively since October.

its not just Moshiri's decision anymore wither.

Do you think we will have the dosh for wholesale changes given what happened last season? Hope so

I think wholesale changes are afoot now we are going to have a whole new team of technical directors and coaches.

this side have proven they are not up to competing with the top 4 / 6

You may be right. The more this afternoon unfolds though, I am convinced that if Silva does pitch up, it will have been signed off by Brands.

Chances are they may well have been having cosy natters over a coffee re players and that for a while.

Got a feeling this isn’t as clear cut as they all think now.

Sure Brands (feels good saying this instead of that ex PE teachers name) will have a feel on what Manager best suits the style of play he wants the club to play.

..if the situation is as being reported, I imagine Silva’s representatives are in constant contact with Watford. Silva will be strumming his fingers, kicking the cat and pacing the room.

I don’t suppose Silva will make a public statement but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s camped out in a hotel near USM FF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back