Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that there really isn't a great choice of managers out there Wenger won't come to us. Silva got Hull relegated and their season quickly fell apart after a good start. Dyche is a good manager, but I don't know whether people would like his style of play. Benitez would be a good choice, but with his RS connections it would probably be a non starter. Andre Villas Boas has a mixed record, but I think he could do a good job. Mancini did OK at Man City, he would probably get us into the Europa league. My choice would be Eddie Howe he's a blue, which would help him out with the fans. He plays good football and has done with a pretty average Bournmouth side.

Reactions: Sy-
The problem is that there really isn't a great choice of managers out there Wenger won't come to us. Silva got Hull relegated and their season quickly fell apart after a good start. Dyche is a good manager, but I don't know whether people would like his style of play. Benitez would be a good choice, but with his RS connections it would probably be a non starter. Andre Villas Boas has a mixed record, but I think he could do a good job. Mancini did OK at Man City, he would probably get us into the Europa league. My choice would be Eddie Howe he's a blue, which would help him out with the fans. He plays good football and has done with a pretty average Bournmouth side.

NA.

Kip of him, can’t wait to be conceding 4 a game, won’t be arsed coz we will be “the entertainers” so it’s sound

10m to get rid of Martinez, 7m to get rid of Koeman, 6m to get rid of Allardyce, more money to shut minty arl Watford up the zcar robbing scruffs.

We are talking 30m in payments to end up with basically Martinez MK2

I really really really hope Im wrong on Silva, and hes just one of those that ends up being very successful despite the numbers screaming otherwise.

Because in the 2nd season with a better team, at Watford, he managed 8 wins in 26 games. Just 8.... Thats pretty bad.

I really really really hope Im wrong on Silva, and hes just one of those that ends up being very successful despite the numbers screaming otherwise.

Because in the 2nd season with a better team, at Watford, he managed 8 wins in 26 games. Just 8.... Thats pretty bad.
m8 you can't just go "well it was awful at this place so it will go awful at this place too" That isn't how Football works!

The guy that replaced him has marginally a worse win percentage. In the end it’s all about the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back