Ancelotti:
Juventus, Milan, PSG, Chelsea, Bayern, Real Madrid

Enrique:
Roma, Celta, Barcelona

Emery:
Valencia, Sevilla, PSG.

Silva:
Watford

I do not agree with your statement, sir, and do not understand how you came to your conclusion.
and none of them would come to Everton, we don't even make european football on the regular why would these bat an eyelid at us.

I hope hiring Marco doesn't distract him for suing Watford for what they owe him.

If he's been fired, and they're trying to prevent him finding new employment then I hope we take no part in it. Watford are behaving atrociously.

I hope hiring Marco doesn't distract him for suing Watford for what they owe him.

If he's been fired, and they're trying to prevent him finding new employment then I hope we take no part in it. Watford are behaving atrociously.
always wondered how the duty to mitigate loss works with this sort of thing

I like the passive aggressive approach of the Watford fan on here, I reckon we're only a gentle nudge from an extreme meltdown from him. He'll read this message and decide he's not going to give us the satisfaction of a meltdown, but will continue to get gradually more agitated having initially calmed down. It's a shame we have the swear filter as I think we could have learnt some new words from him when his head finally pops.

Keep up the good work.
I once knew a lad who curse and swear for 10 minutes solid at a fairly impressive rate and never once repeat himself

always wondered how the duty to mitigate loss works with this sort of thing
With Watford acting as they are, they obviously think that they'll get away with paying nowt once Silva moves on. If they got rid and haven't paid what was stipulated in his contract, then he surely has them bang to rights, and they would surely have to cover his legal expenses? I am not a legal person, so do not know if this is actually the case.

If you mean from Everton's point of view, I honestly don't know what case we have to answer to, so I'd hope that we'd work on a principle of f*** 'em.

With Watford acting as they are, they obviously think that they'll get away with paying nowt once Silva moves on. If they got rid and haven't paid what was stipulated in his contract, then he surely has them bang to rights, and they would surely have to cover his legal expenses? I am not a legal person, so do not know if this is actually the case.

If you mean from Everton's point of view, I honestly don't know what case we have to answer to, so I'd hope that we'd work on a principle of f*** 'em.
No, I mean when someone on a fixed term contract is let go early, they are entitled to their contract being paid up, but have a duty to mitigate their loss, ie to find new employment to reduce how much they are out of pocket, with the former employer making up the difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back