Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, I’m not too bothered. This whole story doesn’t make your club look good at all.

And yet here you are on an Everton fan forum arguing with Everton fans. Its quite insane really. Nobody here including you knows what really went on and who cares anyway.

Thought i had came on the wrong forum for a minute. Ahh well it makes a change from arguing about Allardyce i suppose. :)

Hilarious this. Haven't read it all yet, but I'm getting some angry little hornet bloke buzzing around and acting all sanctimonious about how wronged they've been - a manager may or may not have had their head turned by another team? The same team who's hot seat is about as safe as Oscar Pistouris's when he hears the water flush - what have they done to suggest longevity in the managerial role? Not my team, but is it ten managers since the underperforming Dyche was replaced by the smiling happy go lucky unable to win many football matches as a manager of Gianfranco Zola?

Can't remember many of the other lucky incumbents in that particular revolving dugout, Mckinlay for a spell? Flores was it, the other Italian who's English was worse than Joey Barton's French. So, if the lad didn't exactly think Watford was a club that offered managers time - and at 40 Silva ain't shy at upping sticks and seeing what else is on offer - it was hardly the break up of a marriage like Ferguson/Wenger proportion was it? More like fingering her, moving on and telling your mates before Z cars had finished. Who told who, who did what to whom is the question? Best ask Elton eh? I guess that's why the call us the Blues.

Ps - Andy Gray told me he fouled Sherwood as well (and Sharp was offside if you watch the replay).

It can be proved by the fact Silva skipped training for 3 days leading up to his dismissal and turned off his club phone - it’s well known within WFC circles. The guy downed tools with worrying ease.

But I see you’ve already covered your back by saying that if you’re found guilty of tapping up and evidence is proved, that it’s only because the FA is corrupt and full of fans of your rivals.

Honestly, listen to yourself.

That might be true, but it has no relevance to Everton.

It can be proved by the fact Silva skipped training for 3 days leading up to his dismissal and turned off his club phone - it’s well known within WFC circles. The guy downed tools with worrying ease.

But I see you’ve already covered your back by saying that if you’re found guilty of tapping up and evidence is proved, that it’s only because the FA is corrupt and full of fans of your rivals.

Honestly, listen to yourself.
That’s not proof though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back