Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watford fans on that forum,seem to be happy about seeing this lol
I dont get why are they so bothered about a boss who is not there,when they have had a different one for a while

The funny thing is I read Hulls echo and the basis of that tweet is the following

"Relegation from the Premier League effectively made Silva a free agent under the terms of a short term contract, and will now pursue interest from a number of clubs including Crystal Palace, Porto and Watford"

So sorry Watford fans the Hull owner did not claim such a thing. Same way the Times article did not comfirm EFC illegally tapped Watford up.

FTS football is a gash hyperbole twitter site.

Who knows whats true or not, Watford wouldn't be pursuing Everton if they had no evidence likewise Everton and Silva wouldn't be threatening Watford with pre contracts whilst Silva was at Hull if they had nothing concrete.

It can be proved by the fact Silva skipped training for 3 days leading up to his dismissal and turned off his club phone - it’s well known within WFC circles. The guy downed tools with worrying ease.

But I see you’ve already covered your back by saying that if you’re found guilty of tapping up and evidence is proved, that it’s only because the FA is corrupt and full of fans of your rivals.

Honestly, listen to yourself.
Let me see if I get this straight. Everton asked Watford if they could get Silva as manager. Watford said "no". Everton offer money, Watford said "no", Everton offer MORE money, Watford said "no", etc.

Everton appoint Fat Sam. TWO MONTHS after this Watford are in a tailspin. Your manager turns off his phone.

And THAT is your "proof" that Everton tapped him up? TWO MONTHS after they appoint ANOTHER manager?

And YOU have the audacity to say "Honestly, listen to yourself"? Mate, you might just have had a manager who didn't want to work there anymore.

And I really REALLY don't want Silva.

Brands with Silva looks like where we are headed.

it's new, it's fresh and a clean slate so hopefully a breath of fresh air.

Rather go this way than take somebody with nothing to prove or one of the old "been round the block" managers.

432ADD4A-6468-491C-9380-F5A59764C20A.webp

Why are people arguing over something we all know nothing about and is out of our control? Who is really bothered?

Either he signs or doesn't, there are more interesting things going on in the world.

Why are people arguing over something we all know nothing about and is out of our control? Who is really bothered?

Either he signs or doesn't, there are more interesting things going on in the world.

Like what Tin-Tin mate?

I mean quite frankly who the next Everton manager is currently the most important thing to me, outside la familia of course.

For all the "can't defend" stuff:
Estoril team - that finished 4th in Portugal - only let in 26 goals in 30 games
Sporting team 29 in 30 games.
Olympiakos was 16 in 30
Yes good record in those leagues but c’mon 80 goals in 42 games in Premier League indicates a problem. Martinez had a decent record defensively in the lower leagues but got found out in Premier League. There’s a problem defensively in Premier League, question is does he have the ability to sort it out?

Yes good record in those leagues but c’mon 80 goals in 42 games in Premier League indicates a problem. Martinez had a decent record defensively in the lower leagues but got found out in Premier League. There’s a problem defensively in Premier League, question is does he have the ability to sort it out?

This is my concern too. At worst case I think he'll have us in the top 10 with the state of the rest of the league so we can always get rid if he's another Martinez- however I think at Everton with hopefully 4-5 new first team editions he'll have enough to do a decent job in as I said a poor league outside of the top 6.

The thing for me is that we could do with replacing both Bolasie and Tosun with 2 top quality goalscorers as we may very well need to outscore the opposition.

Watford fans on that forum,seem to be happy about seeing this lol
I dont get why are they so bothered about a boss who is not there,when they have had a different one for a while

I don’t think they are bothered, they just want a couple of million quid coompensaion to fund their summer spending.

What would a couple of million get them In this market, they are very smalltime, they have my pitty for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back