Not open for further replies.

Why people laughing at AVB??????

Hes betterer than Silva.

Portuguese champion
Portuguese cup winner
Russian cup winner
Russian league winner
Russian super cup winner

now alltho not 'elite level' comps, I dare say they better any of silva's acomplishments

aged 40 .. so same age as Silva

should be interviewed, most definatley

all I DO know, is there are far better candidates, if we actually cared to look in to them , which I'm hopeful Brands actually will.

Your contradicting yourself.......

If there are far better candidates why not name one?

You don't have to be director of football to look into the qualities of a particular manager instead of firing 2 more bullets from your gun as they were the next two names that came into your head.

You seem to have done at least some research on why Silva should not be appointed but absolutely none on who your alternative should be.

If you care about this club can't you answer my question and come up with 2 sensible alternatives to Silva?

Your contradicting yourself.......

If there are far better candidates why not name one?

You don't have to be director of football to look into the qualities of a particular manager instead of firing 2 more bullets from your gun as they were the next two names that came into your head.

You seem to have done at least some research on why Silva should not be appointed but absolutely none on who your alternative should be.

If you care about this club can't you answer my question and come up with 2 sensible alternatives to Silva?
AVB has MUCH better credentials than Silva.

he is available.

and has a much better premier league record.
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/andr...d/148/datum_zu/2012-07-01/datum_ab/2013-12-16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back