Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully, in a couple of weeks time, we can say "Wher'es the Williams, Schnides, Klassen, Keane, Sandro, Bollasie, Martina money Marco."

Someone list Silva's Watford signings last summer pse. Interesting to see what he went for in the market - on a limited budget.

I do miss the subtle jabs behind his back.
It`s amazing that someone adept at winding fans up and playing up to the media, could be so blind to what was going on behind the scenes.

There`s either MI5 levels of secrecy within certain parts of the club or he was so full of his own self importance, that he just didn`t see what was going on.

I`m going for the last one.

Someone list Silva's Watford signings last summer pse. Interesting to see what he went for in the market - on a limited budget.
I think it's been suggested that Brands, not Silva will have control of the incoming transfers.

Not sure how much of a say he will have really if we are going for a proper DoF role as has been suggested by some.

Cleverley was already agreed but:

Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 21.02.59.webp

Back in 2014 Skybet was part of Sky but they sold the majority of it to an investment group in 2015 and kept a 20% share.

I believe the parent company of pokerstars has bought it all just recently in a deal worth a few billion.

Now, why would a company raking in millions via advertising try and manipulate a betting market to make a few grand on a minor betting market for a company they are only associated with by name??

"I believe..."

Translation: I Googled.

Yeah - SkyBet is worth a over 3bn - all them few grands add up eh...

I wonder why Sky Sports dont cite gambling odds other than Sky Bet?

I wonder why they pay agencies to approach fan sites etc to place sponsored articles promoting particular markets?

The point being - it's not paranoid/far fetched to query the motive...

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...transfer-sky-news-bets-gambling-a7741021.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back