Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

Next thing i am looking forward to this summer is watching Silva and Brands working together and having a good clear out of all of the dead wood that have been extorting Everton whilst masquerading as footballers and rebuilding with quality players that want to actually play football for Everton. Going to be a very interesting Summer this hopefully.

"I believe..."

Translation: I Googled.

Yeah - SkyBet is worth a over 3bn - all them few grands add up eh...

I wonder why Sky Sports dont cite gambling odds other than Sky Bet?

I wonder why they pay agencies to approach fan sites etc to place sponsored articles promoting particular markets?

The point being - it's not paranoid/far fetched to query the motive...

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...transfer-sky-news-bets-gambling-a7741021.html

Its a miniscule market for them and they wouldn't risk the wrath of the gambling commision and government for a market worth a few grand at most.

I have to say I feel more confident with this set up than I did with the Koeman/Walsh one,the likes of Simeone and Tuchel Ibdont think we had a chance of getting,maybe Pellegrini but I have a feeling he will be arrested in a Jack the ripper scenario after doing brasses into to get body parts to stay alive,so I think he was best avoided

I have to say I feel more confident with this set up than I did with the Koeman/Walsh one,the likes of Simeone and Tuchel Ibdont think we had a chance of getting,maybe Pellegrini but I have a feeling he will be arrested in a Jack the ripper scenario after doing brasses into to get body parts to stay alive,so I think he was best avoided
A director of footy from a no mark league and a manager with a sacking and a relegation on his CV?

Is there anything more Everton?

Or he`ll be dead by Christmas.

Yellow eyeballs aren`t generally considered to be a sign of good health lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back