Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect clubs that deserve respect, Watford and Hull arent such teams, IMHO.

Spurs, I respect them, Utd, for their Premiership years, I cant say I respect Liverpool, but you cant say they arent a club that "should" demand respect, with everything they have won, I even respect Chelsea and City, Arsenal, Leicester City for winning the league, thats probably about it really if im honest.

But Watford and Hull, no I dont respect them at all, utter nothing clubs.
You say you can't respect Watford or Hull but you respect Chelsea a team that was sold for a quid at one time and without Abramavich would probably now be non existent.
All clubs are part of the fabric of the English game and deserve a modicum of respect

That is daft though - the idea that clubs deserve respect because of what they've won or "their history". Watford may have won flip all, they may have stolen the music they run out to, they may have a kit that is based on the colour that noone else wanted and they may even be the worst possible place you can take a tube train to but they are a football club and they deserve the same amount of respect as any other football club gets.

Hull as a place is excrement, mind.
Had a night in Hull that I would never speak of again.. to anyone.

*shivers

hes far from average..promoted a club up 2 leagues and kept them in the PL...winning at the likes of Stamford Bridge...crowds of 10,000.

Dont underestimate his managerial talents.
I’d say he’s very average, and his lack of ambition suits Bournemouth or vice versa. He bombed at Burnley.

Forgot all about Will Hughes.

He was tipped to be the next big thing wasn`t he ?.

He`s hardly set the world alight since he`s been there.

Best game he's had there was against us last season in the 3-2 at Goodison.

Ran the show in the first-half.

Had injury problems though since all the hype - just sort of fell to the wayside.

I don't understand the arrogance behind this post.

Especially -

Last five games v Watford
09/04/2016 - Watford 1-1 Everton
10/12/2016 - Watford 3-2 Everton
12/05/2017 - Everton 1-0 Watford
05/11/2017 - Everton 3-2 Watford
24/02/2018 - Watford 1-0 Everton

Last five games v Hull City
11/05/2014 - Hull City 0-2 Everton
03/12/2014 - Everton 1-1 Hull City
01/01/2015 - Hull City 2-0 Everton
30/12/2016 - Hull City 2-2 Everton
18/03/2017 - Everton 4-0 Hull City

Nice stats them , interesting to note the Everton 4 0 against Hull he was manager at Hull that day and also the win over Watcford 3 -2 at Goodison, lets hope he goes somewhere else so we can have a safe 6 points in the bag before next season has even started

sBSLS9I_d.jpg

Seriously, I really don't want him here. I can't understand the logic behind hiring this guy. Every team ahead of us is improving big time and here we are about to hire Martinez 0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back