Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.

The new DOF does not start till tomorrow.
It’s the job of the new DOF to appoint the new manager.
The new DOF has to be seen as the man in charge.
The manager will be appointed when the new DOF has moved in to his new home with cannabis growing in the greenhouse and the clog shop next door

Just wow!

Derby have announced Frank Lampard, and here we are still twiddling our thumbs. Just get the deal done Everton.

I would say a lot of us would take Pochettino now, but a few years ago we would have said no way maybe. He has only managed Espanyol & Southampton before spurs and he didnt do anything spectacular. In 2009–10, Pochettino led Espanyol to a comfortable league position, but 2 seasons on he got sacked with Espanyol bottom of the league with 9 points from 13 games.

All managers are a risk and I think Silva deserves our backing from day one as he did show signs of promise and knows the premier league. With some financial backing and brands on board lets hope this is a marriage made in heaven

So what mate. Selective quoting can make the case for any argument. Those same biffs were probably creaming their kecks over him before he got sacked and I know there's others on there who had nothing but good things to say about him. Just get behind the manager if he's appointed. Moyes isn't coming here, accept it as he never will be. Move on.
Acceptance is the first step on the road to recovery lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back