Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a team that had an 11% win ratio half way through the season weren't one of the worst sides in the EPL history. Only two teams in the EPL history have achieved worse. Aston villa 2015 and Derby 2006. So yeah arguably one of the worst teams in EPL history that he more than tripled their return of points.
but oversaw their relegation.

in that case we should go all out for Roy Hodgson

Turned an 11% win return into a 37% win return with a team of absolute dross, that were indeed arguably one of the worst sides in EPL history. Pretty impressive if you ask me.
what was hodgsons turn around with palace this season?

we should be going all guns blazing for him, he actually kept his side up who were rock bottom without a point or a GOAL.

he knows how to defend too.

going on your basis, he must be head and shoulders above silva

what was hodgsons turn around with palace this season?

we should be going all guns blazing for him, he actually kept his side up who were rock bottom without a point or a GOAL.

he knows how to defend too.

going on your basis, he must be head and shoulders above silva

Hodgson never took over a side that had the 3rd worst win ratio in EPL history and yet still it was only 32% as opposed to Marco's 37%. Thanks for making this easy for me.

Hodgson never took over a side that had the 3rd worst win ratio in EPL history and yet still it was only 32% as opposed to Marco's 37%. Thanks for making this easy for me.
wanting a relegated manager again should not even be part of Evertons itinerary

hodgson kept his side up tho. got them to 11th was it.

doesn't that mean anything to you.

silva downed tools at Watford and relegated hull.

this announcement saying brands and DBB will have 10 days to 2 weeks, kind of ties in with the 11 days Silva has got to sort his Watford situation out..

almost like IF Silva is done, we cant announce him for at least 11 days either way to stop any contract mess.

I'm hoping this is just a coincidence, and that brands and DBB will have their own choices to look into

They DBB and Brands will follow instructions and get pats on the head then tell everyone we looked high and low but Silva was the one.

BS from top to bottom and the happy clappers will swallow the lot

They DBB and Brands will follow instructions and get pats on the head then tell everyone we looked high and low but Silva was the one.

that was my original standpoint.

I honestly think we have a chance of getting someone no one has mentioned yet. Brands will know many managers across Europe/world and wont just appoint Silva for the sake of it. he will need to fit his criteria, on how to set up a team.

Brands is a real DoF who WILL implement a style / philophosy...

the only style / philosophy Walsh implemented was if we whisk or just stir our gravy granules..

Crabbs, even with over a decade of utterly bizarre takes, this is possibly your worst ever

lets have a look at his record

* he won the GREEK league - that I think @neil999 would win with his eyes shut

* he got Hull relegated after 22 games in charge of them, becuase he didn't know how to organise a defence. its not like he had 5 games to turn it around he had over half a season. was out of the bottom 3 before losing 3-0 and 7-1 and being relegated

* he lost to an Everton team who as we witnessed could not score in a brother until we encountered Watford putting 3 passed them

* he concedes 2 premier league goals for every one that he scores

* he gave up at Watford after having his head turned

this bloke should be at Derby or something NOT Everton!
So you’re writing him off then?

Okay mate.

looking at PSV's stats and its hard to see where Silva fits in with Brands

brands obv builds teams from a tight defensive unit but also like to create lots of chances /goals

his goals For and against is almost 3 to 1 in favour of for - not like silva's which is 2 to one against.

that would be an about turn in silva's way of lining up..

heres PSV's stats for the last few years

http://www.soccerstats.com/team.asp?league=netherlands&stats=7-PSV-Eindhoven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back