Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Fish are at it again more young ones next year - need a lake to home them the way it's goinglol

18Lake-Joseph-sign.jpg

I will welcome his attacking style, coaching and man management it will be like night and day compared to BFS. My two reservations about this fella are how easily his head has been turned and that he's never stayed at many clubs beyond a few years. We need long term rebuilding. Also his defensive record, I am hoping he brings with him some defensive coaching and that we can acquire more quality in this area. All that aside I will get behind him, he needs at least two seasons it won't be a quick fix.

I wonder if the role of David Unsworth will change when Silva arrives.
It would make sense to involve him with the first team in some capacity as he has brought so many through the academy to the first team.

Exact same roll, I reckon Rhino will stay on standby for careaker manager in February

I will welcome his attacking style, coaching and man management it will be like night and day compared to BFS. My two reservations about this fella are how easily his head has been turned and that he's never stayed at many clubs beyond a few years. We need long term rebuilding. Also his defensive record, I am hoping he brings with him some defensive coaching and that we can acquire more quality in this area. All that aside I will get behind him, he needs at least two seasons it won't be a quick fix.
He can't win (pardon the pun)...

His record when at good teams is dismissed as "they are Mickey mouse leagues". His record when at weak teams in the toughest league in world football are exaggerated.

The stories about his head being turned are nonsense. Name me another manager who has never taken an opportunity to take a step up when given the chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back