2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sides doing better than us have fired far better managers than ours. Our board has zero ambition.

The timing really isn't the best for looking for a new manager either though... Spurs, Arsenal and United all looking around the past few weeks, means we're 4th in line for any Top manager...

Already feels like our next managers job is simply to re-establish us as the 7th best team in the league, with the most potential to break into the Top 6, so we can perhaps then attract a Top manager...incredible how we've failed to go anywhere put backwards since Moshiri arrived...

I went the game. I saw fight from the team at certain points and a bit of flair here and there, but when it came down to the crunch, when the team had to stand up and be counted, they crumbled as usual. Because they're gutless.

"We made them look ordinary" meaning we had loads of position, played tippy-tappy football but ultimately wilted away under pressure as the game wore on.

The manager is crap but I'm not giving these players a pass anymore. They're just as responsible for our current position as Silva is.
Perfect summary of this crew backed up by horrible stats like we don't win after going behind.

Reminiscent of the issues Benitez inherited at Newcastle with problems so ingrained he couldn't stop them getting relegated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back