Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperate Dave, desperate. Martinez left us a shambles despite you ignoring his last two years. One man manages the team you support, one doent. Let that sink in. Love your back peddling in the Koeman thread btw, fantastic work x
What back peddling?

It;s a fair point I make: those over the moon with this Koeman effort but derogatory about what Martinez did in that first season can maybe get a flavour of it by trying to imagine now this manager piling on another 22 points out of the last 27 available this season.

If they're honest they'll hold their hands up and accept it was a sensational, never to be repeated first season in the job by any Everton manager.

Jury is out on Koeman. You might say the jury is in on Martinez. No objections to that. But you look at the best level each produced as Everton manager and Koeman is not at the races. His team are grafters and he's lost his nerve on the big occasion. There's no way any of this stands favourable comparison with season one under Roberto.

Ball's in Koeman's court.

Tell me again how much better Martinez is than Koeman, after all the points we are gathering up I have forgotten.

Ha Ha Ha Ha.

Read it all now: players pulling a blue shirt on with the intention to get beat are feted by some fans.

No mate, they were - and remain - enemies of the club. They are reprehensible.

Baines
Jagielka
Mirallas

Those three in particular - I will dance with delight when they finally leave this club. Utter no marks the three of them. Three black stains on the history of this club.
You utter twunt lad

What back peddling?

It;s a fair point I make: those over the moon with this Koeman effort but derogatory about what Martinez did in that first season can maybe get a flavour of it by trying to imagine now this manager piling on another 22 points out of the last 27 available this season.

If they're honest they'll hold their hands up and accept it was a sensational, never to be repeated first season in the job by any Everton manager.
You should vault those derogatory towards what Martinez did in 13/14.

What back peddling?

Get back to being a real poster, not a caricature please

Desperate Dave, desperate. Martinez left us a shambles despite you ignoring his last two years. One man manages the team you support, one doent. Let that sink in. Love your back peddling in the Koeman thread btw, fantastic work x

I can't believe some poster is still arguing Martinez the clown is some kind of a master. But ok, may not arguing that is but trying to wind up?

The argument is not going to end. It's like talking in front of the disney devil mirror and he is trying to hypnotise us all.

Taking a 6th place team and improved it by 1 place and 9 points and keep dancing in front of the fire because of it is so small-time, adding to the fact he completely ignore what was going on in the 2nd and 3rd season. 21 wins in one season so what 21 wins in the coming two seasons told you the fraud was found out after he removed all Moyes' practice and put his own in.

5th place followed by 11th and 13th that's tell you the bullshooter was just a bad manager.

Last edited:
76305.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back