Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
World Cup Bobby?

Jesus this'll be a laugh.

I'm pretty certain he'll qualify them like, but based on the past couple of performances if he gets drawn in a tough group they could be going home at the first time of asking

A genuinely good side will smash his poor defensive structure to bits, whereas a poorer side will just sit back like Greece did and his sideways passing won't be able to break them down

He could end that group stage with 1-2 points if the draw goes against him

Two men run a race but in different years. 1st man finishes 4th gets a prize to compete amongst the elite of Europe. 2nd year the next man finishes outside prizes places but actually ran the race faster, but in the grand schemes the time wasn't fast enough to mean diddlysquat. Don't give a rat's ass? Yeah you shouldn't lol

Shout out to Bobby for dragging Lukaku off to Russia for a mid week friendly and then putting him on for the last 10 mins.
Just what we need before a derby.

Record books concerning Evertons PL performances will show:

Season 2013/14 - 21 wins, 72 points...all with Moyes' Dads Army and after a negative net spend.

Let me just underline this: no Everton manager in the foreseeable future will top that.
So if I look through a book on Everton history in a decades time, it will ignore league position and tell me the points total, the number of wins and whether they were a dads army? but only for one season, ignoring the next 2 years?...

You sure about that? I suspect they will show league position too and probably all 3 years of his time here in which case it will show the epic decline he oversaw in our league position.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back