Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll use that time to sharpen up his coaching skills...unlike Koeman who uses his free time to swallow gallons of vodka and orange at the 19th hole.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

" Sharpen up his coaching skills "

I just made the dog jump, I was laughing that much.

Superb work Dave

I'm not sure Martinez won the Championship. You may need to check that, I'm pretty certain Crusty Lips brought Swansea up.

McCarthy won two championships.

Martinez of course was the man who masterminded the most glorious FA Cup win in the history of anything ever.

FFS I'm joking! Your hatred of Mr. Martinez is bizarrely personal.

Anyway they sacked Mancini because there was no way on earth he was going to find away around Wigan's tactics.
It's frightening mate. Ungrateful too. A man who gave us a record breaking season and Wembley appearances in the very short period he was here....and we can all now see how difficult that is now after this season.

With all due respect, I pay for SKY, merchandise and season tickets. I contributed to his pay off. So I believe I'm allowed an opinion. I said from day one it would end in tears.

Nobody forces you to pay for any of that (I assume...) and the amount it would contribute to his pay off would be miniscule.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion, all I am saying is your obsession is not healthy.

It didn't end up in tears like unless you cry at the thought of boring mid table finishes. It could have, but it didn't because we got rid. What more do you want? Blood?

Actually...don't answer that...

He'll use that time to sharpen up his coaching skills...unlike Koeman who uses his free time to swallow gallons of vodka and orange at the 19th hole.
Shows how bad Martinez must have been, if Koeman can do what you're suggesting above and beat Martinez' most recent points total with 11 games to spare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back