Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I forecast it Timmy was a liability I have watched some great keepers for the blues from Gordon West onwards - Timmy was only ever a shot stopper. no positional sense other than stand on his line or run out like a headless chicken - If he was that good no way would SAF sold him to us...... in his latter years he was a total liability costing us games left right , and centre - so don't call me a buffoon just go to Specsavers ........
tell me what timmy has done since leaving us?.... a 3 year contract at the age of 33 years old all based on one world cup game ........
He was finished yet still played with his star jumps, his eyes shut, and he stood on his line like glue with a good defence in front of him - Robles kept more clean sheets than Timmy -to the end then when recovering from injury straight back in the team having howlers too many to mention - RM had to persevere with him as it was if someone at the club made him undroppable ......
Yes it did cost RM his job..........
RM doing well at Belgium - he will do well anywhere will RM........

He relegated Wigan mate and took Everton backwards, your point is completely flawed.

Oh sorry, the second one was Howards fault pahahahahahaha lol

He relegated Wigan mate and took Everton backwards, your point is completely flawed.

Oh sorry, the second one was Howards fault pahahahahahaha lol
He won the FA cup mate with Wigan - got us record prem points mate - stop being childish -
Timmy was his downfall end of........:red:
Our last trophy was 1995..........

He won the FA cup mate with Wigan - got us record prem points mate - stop being childish -
Timmy was his downfall end of........:red:
Our last trophy was 1995..........

His downfall was he kept losing mate, stop denying facts.

He also got Wigan relegated, another fact.

Can you not deal with facts?

Portsmouth won an FA Cup, Birmingham won a league cup, it happens it's cups, shocks happen. Wigan beat Man City last year.

His downfall was he kept losing mate, stop denying facts.

He also got Wigan relegated, another fact.

Can you not deal with facts?

Portsmouth won an FA Cup, Birmingham won a league cup, it happens it's cups, shocks happen. Wigan beat Man City last year.
Look up Tim Howard's record fact in his last two seasons Fact......

I'm not no certainly not to people like you ,but other people have opinions and the fella your calling names seems like a nice man unlike you.

When somebody makes blatant and obviously misleading claims like he did, he needs calling out on it.

I am a lovely man, you would like me. He could be a right old rotter for all you know. :) He's the one telling lies, not me.

Lolz.....er sorry I lost what exactly mate?

After relegating Wigan he took Everton backwards in the last two of his 3 seasons here (FACT) then got a nice job in international football. Where in fairness his skill set is probably more appropriate than at club football.

If Madrid appoint this guy then they have simply run out of ideas where to turn.
Belgium and Madrid think one thing, Tommy from the internet thinks another. Guess who's opinion I'm going to go with?

Howard cost Martinez his job?

Bit early to be this drunk mate, been on it all day?

Posts like this epitomise why buffoons should not be given access to the internet.
Bobby took Howard aside early on and told him to play like Gigi Buffon. It should in no way reflect on Bobby that Howard wasn't capable of playing like Buffon. The way Bobby wanted to play relied on Tim being Buffon, Kone being Messi, Barry being Pirlo, Alcaraz being Maldini etc etc The failings of that time are on them not being good enough and not on Bobby.

Apparently :Blink:

Belgium and Madrid think one thing, Tommy from the internet thinks another. Guess who's opinion I'm going to go with?

if only you applied that logic to the rest of the gash you post on here, you might be onto something.

You called Alex Ferguson "an old alcoholic" once on here because his opinion was other than yours.

Ones the most successful manager in the modern game, the other some bloke who spends 95% of his life posting his bizzarre opinions on a forum........hmmmm

OK so ignore all the truths I just told you and try to counter that with a blatant disregard for the truth.

Your life, crack on.
You are looking at it with blinkers on -RM had a shoestring budget - imagine what he would have done with todays funds....
just look at Timmy's performances - Danny Ings scored from a corner in the Derby from a yard out as Timmy watched on - Tim coward cost us many points too many..........
2-0 up at Chelsea at fault for every goal... got beat 3-2 the list goes on I remember it all - yet undroppable ......??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back