Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
we all owe a huge debt of gratitude to @davek for his tireless investigative work in bringing to light the perfidious designs of Capt Jags and Bainesy as concerns their pernicious plottings toward Bobby's Everton downfall. They say a leopard doesn't change its spots, so news that Capt Jags and Bainesy have colluded with Kompany and Felli to undermine Bobby at Belgium, surprises me not one jot.
Bobby is a phenomenal manager and I suspect his imminent appointment to the Real Madrid job has obviously stirred up massive back-stabbing,conspiratorial feelings in Capt Jags and Bainesy. Basically, they've knee-capped Bobby. Two very bad eggs those two.
...more passive aggressive tosh.

You - like the other refuseniks - had their credibility utterly destroyed by the exploits of #worldcupBobby

we all owe a huge debt of gratitude to @davek for his tireless investigative work in bringing to light the perfidious designs of Capt Jags and Bainesy as concerns their pernicious plottings toward Bobby's Everton downfall. They say a leopard doesn't change its spots, so news that Capt Jags and Bainesy have colluded with Kompany and Felli to undermine Bobby at Belgium, surprises me not one jot.
Bobby is a phenomenal manager and I suspect his imminent appointment to the Real Madrid job has obviously stirred up massive back-stabbing,conspiratorial feelings in Capt Jags and Bainesy. Basically, they've knee-capped Bobby. Two very bad eggs those two.
Jags is eating a giant Toblerone in celebration as we speak.

Wilmots was terrible too. The truth is Belgium have immense talent but no where near enough money to get a manager who is smart enough to not mess it up.
Why wouldn't a good manager just have a crack at it? Work with immensely takented players. You manage a world cup winning squad- you're in football folklore forever. Not as if half a mill is buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back