Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
He told Roddy Forsyth before the game tonight that he doesnt eat for hours before a game so his blood is thin enough to get to his brain quickly enough to make split second decisions during it!

Oh Bobby, I do miss you sometimes.

You’d have thought that as an ex footballer and from his daily contact with fitness coaches etc that he’d have learnt that the body doesn’t work like that.

It’s like like something from @Ashtonian when he was dieting lol

He told Roddy Forsyth before the game tonight that he doesnt eat for hours before a game so his blood is thin enough to get to his brain quickly enough to make split second decisions during it!

Oh Bobby, I do miss you sometimes.
I mean he could have just said because it makes him feel sharper. Never misses an opportunity to over-elaborate does our ex.

Amazing story just seen linked on Twitter, its in the Sun so obvs not going to link it or read it but seems Martinez is the number one target for Ashley!!! imaging him going to Newcastle, that would be amazing

Amazing story just seen linked on Twitter, its in the Sun so obvs not going to link it or read it but seems Martinez is the number one target for Ashley!!! imaging him going to Newcastle, that would be amazing
The idea Ashley would buy out Bobby’s contract when a better manager in Moyes could be hired for free is quite comical.

Given how they survived by being ultra negative under Benitez, the idea of Martinez coming in and playing BobbyBall is mint.

Martinez would have them down by the end of January. However, because he'd chat rubbish along the lines of how his kid has started developing a Geordie accent and he and his wife love the area there they'd be happy to keep him and blame it all on Ashley as per usual.

If their entire fanbase could be compared to one cartoon character it would be Patrick from Spongebob.

The idea Ashley would buy out Bobby’s contract when a better manager in Moyes could be hired for free is quite comical.

Given how they survived by being ultra negative under Benitez, the idea of Martinez coming in and playing BobbyBall is mint.
Agree on this, Moyes be perfect for them but maybe the manager we had about 2008, Martinez on the other hand will sink them without a trace!!!

I think Geordieland and Roberto are made for each other, and it would be a great opportunity for 'El Maestro' to rehabilitate himself as a proper manager rather than just a figurehead who the likes of Hazard and De Bruyne tolerate but generally ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back