Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea what that's supposed to prove.

Look, he's our ex manager, a good man, and a man who got the club - and he remains an Evertonian. He gets my support in his international career because of that.

I would suggest that should be the general consensus.

The money I wasted on season tickets and weekends ruined the past two years because of him lead me to a different conclusion mate.

The money I wasted on season tickets and weekends ruined the past two years because of him lead me to a different conclusion mate.

Speak to your lawyer.

You may have grounds for suing Bobby for ruining those weekends ruined and season ticket expenditure.

He is a good mark for suing now he is a multi millionaire :dance:

No idea what that's supposed to prove.

Look, he's our ex manager, a good man, and a man who got the club - and he remains an Evertonian. He gets my support in his international career because of that.

I would suggest that should be the general consensus.
I'm not one to hold a grudge over RM's failure, despite the manner of it [players in the Royal Blue Jersey downing tools en masse, when did you ever see that happen?], we should all just move on. But the Niasse signing was a bridge too far - filthy piece of business.

Last edited:
I'm not one to hold a grudge over RM's failure, despite the manner of it [players in the Royal Blue Jersey downing tools en masse, when did you ever see that happen?], we should all just move on. But the Niasse signing was a bridge too far - filthy piece of business.
I have grave misgivings over that signing. There was something unusual about it. You don't sign someone and make a point of not playing them.

I have grave misgivings over that signing. There was something unusual about it. You don't sign someone and make a point of not playing them.
I wouldn't have Roberto down as a bungmeister - because why bother when you can trouser millions through perfectly legal compensatory channels? But he's facilliated some shady business there in nodding that one through.

140kv4.jpg

I wouldn't have Roberto down as a bungmeister - because why bother when you can trouser millions through perfectly legal compensatory channels? But he's facilliated some shady business there in nodding that one through.
That wasn't my implication. I was thinking of other figures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back