Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Martinez new Belgium head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Derulo...Roberto should be embarrassed about his Jason Derulo dance when this is at large....?

Lol.

WTF have we got in that dugout?

Courtesy of @Hibbertinho

I think you are a little obsessed with Martinez. Can you please point out where I said Roberto should be embarrassed by his dancing at a concert? It's good that you are a fan of Bobby, but don't let it consume you. Hell, it's only football mate

I think you are a little obsessed with Martinez. Can you please point out where I said Roberto should be embarrassed by his dancing at a concert? It's good that you are a fan of Bobby, but don't let it consume you. Hell, it's only football mate
Your a bit late with your words of advice mate. Dave is past the point of reason when it comes to his beloved. If he wasn't such an amazing wum I'd be concerned for his mental wellbeing.

I still think attending a Jason Derulo concert as a fully grown man for any other reason than to accompany your 9 year old daughter is more weird and unsettling behaviour than dressing as a woman on Dutch Top of the Pops.

If I am honest with you, outwith the mention of him on this thread, I have never heard of this Jason Derulo fellow :blush:

Jason Derulo...Roberto should be embarrassed about his Jason Derulo dance when this is at large....?

Lol.

WTF have we got in that dugout?

Courtesy of @Hibbertinho

The feller's weird - and his creepy brother.

Is it the koeman family you have an issue with?

He's a geezer dressing in women's gear.

The Dutch can think what they want. I'll do the same.

Yes, every single one of them.

'kin ell.
Haha. Oh Dave, you discuss Martinez in Koeman threads, and now Koeman in the Martinez thread.

For the record, I think that Koeman brothers video is ace as it shows a sense of humour, and no, Martinez shouldn't be embarrassed about going to a gig in his own time, even if his choice of music is extremely suspect.

His time as Everton manager has passed. Move on mate, no one man is more important than the club.

He's Belgian now.

I miss the Allez Allez ohhh song
I don't. One of the worst chants we've ever had for a manager and made everything about the Fraud. When we sang about Moyes or anyone else we'd do it once or twice when things were going really good. We wouldn't do it after a goal and make it all about him like we did with Martinez. Embarrassingly small time.

I miss the Allez Allez ohhh song
I don't. One of the worst chants we've ever had for a manager and made everything about the Fraud. When we sang about Moyes or anyone else we'd do it once or twice when things were going really good. We wouldn't do it after a goal and make it all about him like we did with Martinez. Embarrassingly small time.
Wasn't my favourite once the novelty of Martinez had worn off.

I miss Marouanne Fellaini's song.

Wasn't my favourite once the novelty of Martinez had worn off.

I miss Marouanne Fellaini's song.
Yes that's one of my favourites to. The Arteta song was also brilliant, I think we tried to adapt that one for somebody else (can't remember who) but it just wasn't as good as the Arteta version.

Barkey...
And Ross Barkley is better than Mikel Arteta; he's the best little Scouser we knowwwwww
Nah the Arteta version sounds better. Besides, the we've got a diamond song for Ross is a much better chant for the lad. I completely forgot we ever sang that for Ross!

Haha. Oh Dave, you discuss Martinez in Koeman threads, and now Koeman in the Martinez thread.

For the record, I think that Koeman brothers video is ace as it shows a sense of humour, and no, Martinez shouldn't be embarrassed about going to a gig in his own time, even if his choice of music is extremely suspect.

His time as Everton manager has passed. Move on mate, no one man is more important than the club.

He's Belgian now.
I wouldn't talk about Martinez ever. I respond to the blackguarding of the man which is entirely OTT for someone who was here three seasons and left us with a first season that no manager since the 80s has produced in terms of style of play and winning football (and that no manager for the foreseeable will produce either) and took us to a couple of SFs along the way and a very decent journey in Europe. It's ridiculous the stick he gets. That's much more the actions of people who wont give up on an old flame who's kicked them in the balls for daring to have given them hope.

As for Koeman and his antics: well, I never thought Id see the day when an Everton manager dressed in women's clothes (not that there's anything wrong with it) and was a boyhood Kopite (not that there's anything wrong with it).

I suppose it's a sign of enlightened times that our supporters can accept that with a shrug. Progress of a sort. Probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back