Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Martinez Signs New 5 Year Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made that mistake too!

He was one year into a three year that would have expired in 2016. He has now signed a new five year to 2019 so it is a 3 year extension.

Still very happy, and I believe he signed on the basis that Bill gives him the money he needs for his "targets"
It was a 4 year deal initially, mate. So 2 year extension.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22750453

''Everton have appointed Wigan Athletic boss Roberto Martinez as their new manager on a four-year contract.''

Must admit, im not a massive fan of players or Managers. They are there to do a job for my club. But i think there's something special about Bobby.

I pray hes given the right backing now to take us to where we all know we should be.

As soon as my ST comes in the post im gonna cut it up into little pieces.

Never been so unhappy in my entire life.

Jokerton.

You'll be really fuming when you see who's on your season ticket card for next season....

zv9duf.jpg

Bobby is still totally in love with the beautiful game and to have become part of r mighty club with the love of the fans and a board that hopefully will let him put his dreams into practice, what more could u possibly want jn life!!! this man has def got a big plan for this club and thats why youth is a massive part on his mind (soz bob that sounds wrong) this aint a job for bobby this is a passion, he aint just a manager he’s part of the family now!!!!

if you're a kiwi why are you wearing a germany shirt? 3.15m guineas
Because I'm really German and my name is a misnomer. That picture is of me and not some generic hot bird carrying some beer in a footie jersey.
Its a bit like someone from Wales signing up as "Englander66" then using a picture of a sheep revealing their true Welshness.
6a0120a95a88d5970b01a511a3c460970c-800wi

Because I'm really German and my name is a misnomer. That picture is of me and not some generic hot bird carrying some beer in a footie jersey.
Its a bit like someone from Wales signing up as "Englander66" then using a picture of a sheep revealing their true Welshness.
6a0120a95a88d5970b01a511a3c460970c-800wi
great i would hate to think i wasnt replying to some fit new zealand bird in a germany strip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back