Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Martinez Signs New 5 Year Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really understood how managers can leave clubs without filling out their contracts. Can anyone explain that to me? Not that I don't have faith in Roberto, but he also left Wigan for us while having a running contract.

Btw, 60k a week, he's worth every penny of it. He didn't even hold the club to ransom. We have many important players on the pitch who put his tactics into practice, but to me, there's not a flicker of doubt that Bobby is the most important element in this puzzle.

Mr. Criminal Mastermind

Last edited:

I was expecting the club to let his contract run down before offering him a new contract but wadda you know they actually did the right thing and got him signed up, absolutely buzzin, i like to think that Bobby see's Everton as the best most down to earth football club in the WORLD and hopefully he see's that we have a good base for the future with our youth set up, lets just hope he gets some money aswell, i think maybe the board might push the boat out and really do what they can to help him with whatever funds they can scrape together, send me a season ticket please Bill, the future's bright the future's blue

The good thing I think about this too is would he really sign a contract if he didn't think he had the funds to push us on?

Lolling at Bills comments on his new deal right at the end "we want the best, but only the best will do"!

He's just a popcorn legend - that's at least 50'pages in the board thread!

You'd have to say fair play!!

Oh he so didn't !!!

BillKenwright_2637747.jpg

"No Roberto, i'm not going to give you a 6 month contract"

article-1349265595687-15531de3000005dc-574719_636x300.jpg

"Yeah, you’re just like all the rest, aren’t you? You sit there on your fat, spotty behind, in dead man’s chair"

article_img.jpg

"Roberto Roberto Roberto. I’m not going to give you a six-month contract, ‘cause I have prepared a five year one"

Roberto-Martinez.jpg

"Thats brilliant".

Lol at that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back