2022/23 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
My goodness he was bad today. I know he’s not a left back but that didn’t make him underhit a pass to Pickford under no pressure or for his standing leg to touch the ball just before his air shot of a clearance. Another turd who just won’t flush and yet another playing and financial embodiment of why we are where we are, both on and off the pitch.

Suffered the indignity of being subbed due to stinking the place out by a manager known for not making many substitutions.

Someone said on here the other day that they still rate him, think it might’ve been @JimmyJeffers
Mean spirited that, think he was confessing to his sins in the vaults thread. Amnesty please.

Anyway, Holgate was turbo bad today. I can't ever recall him playing left back previously and he was brought in from the cold. 6th choice centre back. Its not a surprise, is it?

Someone said on here the other day that they still rate him, think it might’ve been @JimmyJeffers
I like him. NEA. He played LB today against one of the best teams in the last 10 years. Having a succession of gash managers and coaches telling young players different things every year is going to have impeded his potential for sure and I think he should have left years ago but there’s worse centre backs in our team in our squad.

I like him. NEA. He played LB today against one of the best teams in the last 10 years. Having a succession of gash managers and coaches telling young players different things every year is going to have impeded his potential for sure and I think he should have left years ago but there’s worse centre backs in our team in our squad.

What do you like about him mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.