2017/18 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved the way he made the Ladyboy back off when he came storming over to him. We need much more of that.
I think he's manned up a lot since he came back into the team against West Ham. Not so much physically but in his attitude. He's more aggressive in his play and quick to come to the defence of other players (especially his young mates). Wasn't surprised at all to see that bit of snide with Firmino.

I've said all along, he needs to play in his proper position before being judged. Seems to be maturing nicely.

I think he's manned up a lot since he came back into the team against West Ham. Not so much physically but in his attitude. He's more aggressive in his play and quick to come to the defence of other players (especially his young mates). Wasn't surprised at all to see that bit of snide with Firmino.

I've said all along, he needs to play in his proper position before being judged. Seems to be maturing nicely.

Loved how he stood his ground and Firminho stopped before he got there, the big girls blouse.

we were keeping all those clean sheets when he was alongside williams. Why can't we go back to that two? We haven't had a clean sheet since allardyce has tried other parternships.

we were keeping all those clean sheets when he was alongside williams. Why can't we go back to that two? We haven't had a clean sheet since allardyce has tried other parternships.

Think with the fixture pile up and the fact Sam wanted to see what they (Keane, Williams, Jags) can do, he changed it up.

Clearly the main stay is Holgate so it's just the other CBs that need to fight for the other place IMO.

Says a lot about how Keane has struggled.

Loved how he stood his ground and Firminho stopped before he got there, the big girls blouse.

Absolutely showed he has balls and not going to be intimidated. Methinks this lad is growing up and will become a regular CB for us.

Do you recall the moment when he got the ball in our pen area, then skilfully and calmly worked it out of the danger area vid anyone? TBH reminded me of Stones.The way Holgate is developing I can see he will attract the attention of the so called big clubs before too long.

Absolutely showed he has balls and not going to be intimidated. Methinks this lad is growing up and will become a regular CB for us.

Do you recall the moment when he got the ball in our pen area, then skilfully and calmly worked it out of the danger area vid anyone? TBH reminded me of Stones.The way Holgate is developing I can see he will attract the attention of the so called big clubs before too long.

I remember it, made my arse twitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back