Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2017/18 Mason Holgate

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Big Sam getting the team shape sorted Holgate is really starting to look the part.

Loved that he was yelling at the rest of the team when defending set pieces to keep the line high.

Loved the way Holgate just stood his ground as Firmino ran at him.......come on give me your best shot.

Going to be a proper snide is Holgate and he is improving all the time.
Agreed.

Disappointed the ref intervened, because without that ferminho would have done something worthy of a red..

Stupid ref!

What the Brazilian tart said is irrelevant ("son of a bitch"), Holgate lost the plot before that, gave away a pen, and should have been off.

He had a shocker. He needs to learn from this and not lose it again.
The pen was a joke. Holgate had a good game. The push was sly but if Firmino reacted with something racist then the ref should have sent him off for it.

Found it incredibly weird how the ref stood in between them to stop Firmino going for him. That's not his job.

Think firmino was glad of the ref stepping in because he would have looked a [Poor language removed]. You could see Firmino was all bravado and the ref spared his blushes. Holgate just stood his ground.

If it was a fan it would be a lifetime ban. If He hasn’t been racist then Holgate needs to apologise. If Holgate was using the race card for the wrong reasons then he should be punished also. If not then a full enquiry should be brought to the front. You can’t have signs around the grounds saying “let’s kick racism out of the game” and let this happen. If it’s what Firmino said that is !!!!
Something is afoot

Depends on what was said I reckon.

As much as I hate them I aint going to just guess something bad was said without knowing what actually happened. We are just assuming right now.

True... everything is just assumption but Holgate has certainly got things stirred up just by his reaction. He was f'in livid. That's why everyone is thinking something bad was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back