Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

MATCH THREAD - Fulham vs Everton - Cap One Cup 3rd Round - Tuesday 24th Sept @ 20:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez or Moyes in the League Cup. What's the difference? Both of them have picked Everton reserves for tough away games and got very predictable results.
Roberto at fault 100% tonight

Ffs. At 9.20 I was reading posts about 'Sexy Football'' and 'Deulofeu taking the piss'. There I was imagining one of those magic nights. My computer connection fcuks up and when I finally get back on line at 10.35 we're losing.

When will I ever learn?

Love you Evington.

Do not want to see JH on the bench he is so poor he was skinned on the wing before they scored then his clearance got their firdt goal was a joke hammered at Lukaku with 2 players on his back in our half - disgusted with him! !

Disappointing but not the end of the world

Let's not knee jerk our way into misery - we were still decent for some parts of the game.

Our own [Poor language removed] fault. Our best route into Europe and a cup after not winning one for eighteen years and we continually show it little respect. Should have put the game to bed first half, then when it was apparent the game was turning in the second half the right subs should have been made, including Barkley to run at a static crap defence.

This is the point where were meant to be pretend to be not be arsed and focus on a couple of wins in the league but very poor form from manager and players tonight. Good momentum from two wins just hindered there too.

Absolutely this.

Awful last 50-60 mins of that game. Really disappointing to be out. I'm too young, at 20, to remember 95, so I hope that is the last time we rest players in cup competition this season or Martinez is no better than Moyes in that regard.

People don't understand... we will NOT get europe in the league. We aren't good enough to finish 5th.
This was our best way in Europe and was fluffed in.

Martinez clearly doesn't want this competition as he wouldn't of rested baines and mirallas.

Baines cannot play every game, he will burn out. Mirallas should have started tho as he is starting to come into form.

sometimes all the rub of the green goes against you. i maintain my assessment that martin atkinson is not cut out to be a referee, he's utterly terrible, needs to stick his whistle in his pocket so by the time he's reached for it he can see there are advantages to be played.

good workout for our fringe players though and the fact we dominated the match shows it wasn't the wrong team we put out, just the execution. Bit miffed as to why jags had to come on at 2-1 though, probably could have stopped those subs, ah well, there's still plenty of positives, i'm not going to slit my wrists like half of you on here because we're out of liverpool's cup due to bad luck.

When are our youngsters and out of from/injured players going to get some competitive football if they dont play in games like this? Some people need to get a grip.

The league cup was designed for this.

If we throw a game like this in the cup by all means fume. Im glad the likes of stones got some competitive footy under their belts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back