Match Thread: Nyon vs Everton - Friday 14th July - 5pm GMT / 6pm Local

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just watched the game all about fitness but still want to see something from the players, Tom cannon looked like he was still on holiday, maupay I don’t even want to see in a friendly, Keane best not be near the squad come the start of the season, McNeil did well and looks like he could continue his form going into the new season the young lad took his goal well good touch and finish it’s all about who we bring in another long hard season ahead. First pre season game write it off as a fitness session

Just watched the game all about fitness but still want to see something from the players, Tom cannon looked like he was still on holiday, maupay I don’t even want to see in a friendly, Keane best not be near the squad come the start of the season, McNeil did well and looks like he could continue his form going into the new season the young lad took his goal well good touch and finish it’s all about who we bring in another long hard season ahead. First pre season game write it off as a fitness session

Dyche has pretty much said they dont worry about shape or set pieces in the first game, purely minutes.

I know in revisionist history everyone knows all along they all stink but Frank had a lot of defenders starting last year and Dyche has plenty now

I don't disagree entirely with your point about you should be playing he system every game, friendly or not. But I do think things are much different for Arsenal than they are for us. It's clear to me that Dyche is mainly focusing on getting the squad fit, hence him just sticking them as a 4-4-2, because it's simple, any of the youth players can come into the side and know what they're doing without in depth tactical instructions.

My advice would be to keep a closer eye on the Sporting game, the one before the season starts is usually the only one were you see the manager's preferred XI and see us approach games how we intend to approach league games.

Class trip! Not sure I will ever financially recover from getting on the beers in Geneva & Nyon though, absolutely wild. BEAUTIFUL place though. Got a pic with Dele, A Gomes and Onana as they walked right past me at half time to get back into the stand where they were sitting.

Class trip! Not sure I will ever financially recover from getting on the beers in Geneva & Nyon though, absolutely wild. BEAUTIFUL place though. Got a pic with Dele, A Gomes and Onana as they walked right past me at half time to get back into the stand where they were sitting.
Nyon is an absolutely gorgeous place.

A massive reminder of how we do not look after our own country. Everywhere absolutely spotless, no littler, gardens/parks all tidy, cleaned, mantained, beach/grass area that loads of blues congregated in again, clean, tidy, beautiful.

It doesnt appear to be massively touristy either, yes there is a tourist info point but there was no ready translation anywhere to english or spanish.

Status
Not open for further replies.