Transfer Rumour Maxwell Cornet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him signing for us is a matter of whether we want to activate the release clause. If we don't by end of this week.
Some other clubs will next week. Right now, high probability it will be Fulham. but I'm sure other clubs are lurking if they don't get their main target.

Based on his performance last season, I'm sure he is 2nd or 3rd choice for many clubs who wants to strengthen.

Reports today that we can’t pay the £17.5m this season, so we are offering Burnley £5m upfront and £20m next season, so they get £25m in total.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...obligation-next-season-to-sign-maxwel-cornet/

Unless i am missing something, i dont get why these reports say we are offering 25mil in total for a player with a get Get out clause of 17.5mil, money whatever the fee is nearly always spread over the length of contract

Unless i am missing something, i dont get why these reports say we are offering 25mil in total for a player with a get Get out clause of 17.5mil
Clearly can't afford it up front so are spreading the cost. Anyway let's see the Mail isn't the most reliable source

Unless i am missing something, i dont get why these reports say we are offering 25mil in total for a player with a get Get out clause of 17.5mil, money whatever the fee is nearly always spread over the length of contract
Get out clauses usually only represent the minimum offer the club is bound accept, thereafter the club is entitled to accept the best offer above that amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back