Transfer Rumour Maxwell Cornet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never wanted a transfer to fall through as desperately as that one. It was possibly the first time I felt fully embarrassed to be an Everton fan and signalled the start of us becoming a national laughing stock.
It can always get worse when we sign lingard and him Dele Dom and Tommy davo do a choreographed dance after he bangs in a consolation in valiant 4 1 defeat to Chelsea.

Pulisic would make some sense.

Wages reported to be 150k pw, so they'd have to do a Lukaku like deal where they pay a percentage, world cup year - chance for him to play under the manager he had by far his best season under and way less amount of intensity of games thsn at Chelsea.

Ups our profile massively state side, possible US sleeve sponsor I've heard too... Could be how we'd pay for it tbh.

As someone else has put. We need to do both. Have a threat from a cross while having solid play through the middle. Issues arise when you only one plan or weapon in your Arsenal. Like Benitez did.
Yep. We need to have players capable of keeping the ball for a sustained spell in the final 3rd, and FBs running beyond them. Keep possession of the ball long enough to get FBs/wingers/wide forwards into dangerous positions to cross from, and we need some potency/composure in the middle too to give us a different option.

Status
Not open for further replies.