M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is all over the place. reports saying we've gazumped arsenal, other reports saying milan have signed him, other one's saying absolutely nothing has been done. hope it gets sorted quickly(ie: tomorrow/tuesday).

this is all over the place. reports saying we've gazumped arsenal, other reports saying milan have signed him, other one's saying absolutely nothing has been done. hope it gets sorted quickly(ie: tomorrow/tuesday).

There's no rush, mate. Window shuts on friday and he was never going to play at the weekend anyway.

And some Spurs fans seem to think they are in for him :)

This has to be one of the most all over the place were the player is going rumours ive ever heard of lol-every were you read is guessing and not 100% certain of anything,ive never heard of the player or seen him play till i read this thread and the internet etc,and i would not expect him to be in the team like most for a long time if he came here no matter how good he is suppose to be,that is just my thinking of it.

Just wondering how is he going to get a game if he comes here. Young players need to play to develop.

I reckon he'll play a big part, he's not being bought for the youth set up.

IMO he will take over Denis's role from last year which will mean he'll be getting a fair bit of game time.

I reckon he'll play a big part, he's not being bought for the youth set up.

IMO he will take over Denis's role from last year which will mean he'll be getting a fair bit of game time.

Didn't take vellios or gueye long to get a first game, like. Moyes isn't slow to throw out debuts to kids, he's just slow to play them reguarly.

Didn't take vellios or gueye long to get a first game, like. Moyes isn't slow to throw out debuts to kids, he's just slow to play them reguarly.

It will be different with this kid, he dgives a couple of 100k when gambling on potential. I reckon for Moyes to spend a similar down payment as to what he gave for Jelavic he must fancy him to be involved right from the off.

He is Denis's replacement IMO.

"Go on lad, show me what you've got. You've got 8 minutes. Don't worry there's no pressure."

"What's that Vellios? You only scored once in your late sub cameo? Get the [Poor language removed] on the bench so I can put my midfielders up front."

Our reserve side with future 'stars' (Barkley, Vellios, Duffy et al) in it got mullered 5-1 at home by West Ham today which may provide a little food for thought on whether these guys are ready!

They would all benefit from regular football on loan but our squad is so thin we can't do the right thing for their development. Moyes ISN'T anti-youth but young players take time to develop consistency and the mental side of the game that is absolutely central to how we play. They need competitive regular games and we've not had the luxury to just let them take their lumps as every league place and every £ matters to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back