M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Know.......I've got mixed feelings about this!
It's all right playing it cool and not being messed about...but....When Sir Alex Ferguson wanted Roy Keane he went to the player and gazumped Blackburn Rovers....When he set his sights on Wayne Rooney what happened......??
I don't think being a retreating violet is always the way to go!
As for the player & A.C.Milan...at 17..what would HE know??

I'm not going to cry about some kid I've never even seen play. Let's face it, he can hardly be a wonder kid if he's going for £2m

Adriano Galliani has flown to France and is about to make a deal for 17 year old Caen striker M'Baye Niang. The teenager is a hot prospect and has been receiving plenty of attention lately as the true youth star Milan has been coveting for their rebuilding plans.

According to La Gazzetta, the deal has already been made and it's only a matter of time before it becomes official

11 minutes ago

That was fun while it lasted.

What's annoyed me about this whole thing is not that we've not got him, but that we've blatantly been used by a player yet again to get another move. You'd think the club would have less naivety about this sort of thing after Fernandes but we still make mistakes.

Obviously A.C.Milan wanted him...and were prepared to put the effort into getting him more than Everton were!

I doubt that very much - I think Everton were used to make Milan go in for him quicker.

What's annoyed me about this whole thing is not that we've not got him, but that we've blatantly been used by a player yet again to get another move. You'd think the club would have less naivety about this sort of thing after Fernandes but we still make mistakes.

We tried to buy the lad, he fancied Milan more mate.

Aint nothing bro, aint no thing.

And to be honest the whole Manny thing was due to problems with the 3rd party ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back