M'Baye Niang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
And WHY ???

Because Sir Alex managed to convince him, his career would be better suited at Manchester United.

he had his head turned.

I don't think David Moyes was completely convinced that M'Baye Niang was truly suited to Everton!

In the end AC Milan got on a plane and went and signed him.

Man U were a team competing for trophies and in the CL and we were a team fighting off relegation. It's a pretty easy sell, like.

Us against Milan? Not so easy a sell.

He's basically saying that since fergie convinced rooney to choose them over us, if Moyes tried hard enough he'd be able to convince Niang to choose us over milan.

I'm just saying is that it's a harder sell.

Harder sell????

You couldnt even convince me lad and im a PYAR blue.

If AC Milan come calling, you do not turn them down for Everton, im sorry, you just dont.

And likewise for all other "Top Tier Teams", such as Barca, Real, United.

Harder sell????

If AC Milan come calling, you do not turn them down for Everton, im sorry, you just dont.

Wash your mouth out and put those blue tinted specs back on ffs!

Harder sell????

I think if i was a young player and had the choice for signing between AC Milan and lets say Fulham. Then I would choose Fulham as I know I would have a much better chance of regular games and more of a chance to improve as a player from an earlier age. So many players spend time in the reserves and youth teams of the bigger clubs and it really stunts their progression. If he was sensible he would choose Everton.

I think if i was a young player and had the choice for signing between AC Milan and lets say Fulham. Then I would choose Fulham as I know I would have a much better chance of regular games and more of a chance to improve as a player from an earlier age. So many players spend time in the reserves and youth teams of the bigger clubs and it really stunts their progression. If he was sensible he would choose Everton.

Honestly I think he has a better chance of starting games there because they play much more games (europe etc) and have a much less settled squad.

Ah well...
[video=youtube;plZRe1kPWZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plZRe1kPWZw[/video]
We'll still win the league without him.

Fairly sure Rooneys career has been better suited from moving to United.

Has it?

Serious question - at Everton he was blazing a trail in the Euros and playing like he had the freedom of the world.

At United he's playing a lot deeper, disappears in games (like against us the other week) and he hasn't had anywhere near what you could call a good international tournament since he joined United.

Don't get me wrong, he's obviously a good player but if I look at how his career has gone it's about 25% as well as I would have thought when he burst onto the scene at 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back